Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

St Johnstone are really among the Man Citys of the footballing world arent they?

Irrelevant my friend :lol:

I'll refer you back to my earlier point ;)

St Johnstone are really among the Man Citys of the footballing world arent they?

St Johnstone. A fine club with131 years history, last years Scottish Cup winners

'Rangers' A joke club with3 years history. last years Ramsdens Cup runners-up.

Man City. plutocrats plaything. As divorced from the concept of sport as it is possble to get.

when's your next ban - and have you already chosen your next alias?

Only here to pish yer breeks at the Rangers type post.

He's the most tedious and predictable poster on here, and another who is far more concerned with having a dig at Rangers, than what is happening at his own midden of a club.

He's the most tedious and predictable poster on here, and another who is far more concerned with having a dig at Rangers, than what is happening at his own midden of a club.

Whereas your support are more concerned about Celtic getting ten in a row and overhauling the 49+5 tainted EBT titles. :)

It's all about stopping Celtic with your support which makes your mob more obsessed about Celtic's achievements than their impending financial failures and disappearing into annuls of history as the only club to ever die twice apperently. :lol:

Whereas your support are more concerned about Celtic getting ten in a row and overhauling the 49+5 tainted EBT titles. :)

It's all about stopping Celtic with your support which makes your mob more obsessed about Celtic's achievements than their impending financial failures and disappearing into annuls of history as the only club to ever die twice apperently. :lol:

I would rather die with our History than continue to live with yours mate.

If its the same guy with the same posting name, he has near 40,000 posts on the B&W Army forum.

Aye, I wid be better getting myself a life.

Save me a fortune on renewing breeks.

I would rather die with our History than continue to live with yours mate.

:lol: My clubs history is not my history Boab and happened before I was born. However your old club dying from an embarrassing and humiliating death is now part of my history and I do laugh at your history Boab. :) Boab watched his beloved club die and is watching his new club funnily enough almost exactly the same as the old club follow follow the dead one into it's grave which is also dying an embarrassing and humiliating death, because it acted the same as the previous one.

So your history is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :)

Irony is far too complicated a topic for the knuckle dragging shitcos.