Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

If The Rangers gain promotion (lmfao) will they be the only team in the league who has never won a trophy? :huh:

That has to be a British record??

Edited by Jambos

In which year were you born, QC?

According to bible scholars about 7,783 years after Adam although the precise date is still up for debate on whether or not to start from when he bit the apple or when Adam was created. If it was when Adam was created then the whole thing falls apart because Adam is now believed to have lived for thousands or tens of thousands of years before he was conned by the witch that was Eve. Can I ask why ? :rolleyes:

According to bible scholars about 7,783 years after Adam although the precise date is still up for debate on whether or not to start from when he bit the apple or when Adam was created. If it was when Adam was created then the whole thing falls apart because Adam is now believed to have lived for thousands or tens of thousands of years before he was conned by the witch that was Eve. Can I ask why ? :rolleyes:

So, you're about 50 then.

Made a fortune in the eighties, so assuming you were mid-20s when you were selling, what was it, £600 a week worth of something, you easily have to be 50.

I could be wrong, though........most QCs are doddery old buggers so you might be much older!

So, you're about 50 then.

Made a fortune in the eighties, so assuming you were mid-20s when you were selling, what was it, £600 a week worth of something, you easily have to be 50.

I could be wrong, though........most QCs are doddery old buggers so you might be much older!

:lol: Fecks sake man. Not pushing 50 yet, on the way there but not quite.

:lol: My clubs history is not my history Boab and happened before I was born. However your old club dying from an embarrassing and humiliating death is now part of my history and I do laugh at your history Boab. :) Boab watched his beloved club die and is watching his new club funnily enough almost exactly the same as the old club follow follow the dead one into it's grave which is also dying an embarrassing and humiliating death, because it acted the same as the previous one.

So your history is the laughing stock of Scottish football. :)

Good try but the point still stands, 'if you know your history' !!?

Good try but the point still stands, 'if you know your history' !!?

They still died Boab. :)

And the dastardly demented cnuts in the associations came up with a cunning plan, "let's clone them cheating bassas again and make their fans suffer and pay for their cheating". And the rest is history full of laughs for all the P&D's whilst the orcs get the pish ripped right out of them failing at everything just about. :D

They still died Boab. :)

And the dastardly demented cnuts in the associations came up with a cunning plan, "let's clone them cheating bassas again and make their fans suffer and pay for their cheating". And the rest is history full of laughs for all the P&D's whilst the orcs get the pish ripped right out of them failing at everything just about. :D

You'll get fed up before I do, " If you know your history "!?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/news/home-news/google-quizzed-as-rangers-training-ground-is-renamed-ashley-park-in-its-maps-service.126230077

Might have been posted already (can't be arsed checking) but it gave me a giggle.

Edited by MattBairn

Its all down to the "obsessed" according to the orcs...lovely

Its a truly shit comeback by them tbh.

The Sevcos are a comedy series that keeps on writing new material and broadcasting.

If people are obsessed, its because its FUNNY and people want more.

The writers of Only Fools and Horses didn't stop making the series because people got hooked & tuned in every week in their millions. :lol:

Edited by Jambos

We'd get less laughs out of Sevco if their fans actually stopped responding. Their constant failures at trying to get one over us make it all the funnier.