Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yes that's exactly what I'll do. Provide proof to someone who can't read articles or open his eyes or ears at his club's matches.

Racism is not prevalent among the Rangers support, it's as simple as that.

It's a big claim to make.

Back it up.

Racism is not prevalent among the Rangers support, it's as simple as that.

It's a big claim to make.

Back it up.

(Famine Song lyrics) are racist in calling upon people native to Scotland to leave the country because of their racial origins

Lord Carloway

I knew that was coming as it is all you have.

A song that has subsequently been binned and was aimed at a group of supporters who regulary sing about their lives being pledged to Ireland among other things.

Bad humour, in poor taste and probably misguided but certainly not intended to be racist.

Knowing the Rangers supporters that I do, I am 100% confident that anti-Irish racism is not prevalent. Or any kind of racism for that matter.

Edited by McRuffian

(Famine Song lyrics) are racist in calling upon people native to Scotland to leave the country because of their racial origins

Lord Carloway

A song on YouTube performed by some chubby guy and never sung at any games.

Which could even be classed as satire....

I knew that was coming as it is all you have.

A song that has subsequently been binned and was aimed at a group of supporters who regulary sing about their lives being pledged to Ireland among other things.

Bad humour, in poor taste and probably misguided but certainly not intended to be racist.

Knowing the Rangers supporters that I do, I am 100% confident that anti-Irish racism is not prevalent. Or any kind of racism for that matter.

Still trying to justify a (Proven in Court) racist song I see...endemic.

Former director making an arse of himself on social media with a bit of hearsay. Target of that hearsay not amused and threatening legal action. #daftarse

Lord Carloway

Throwing bananas at black players , making monkey gestures at diof , attacking groups of Asian men after a game supporting a player accused of racially abusing an opposition player and then abusing the accuser in the remaining fixtures that season, maybe you want to start getting your own house in order before trying to talk about ours

Problem with being a weegie and sharing a city with absolute sub human scum like yourself is we all get tarred with the same brush , I love Glasgow, it is a wonderful city but its hard to promote Glasgow when we still have to live with knuckle dragging point scoring twats like yourself... its depressing...

No wonder the rest of Scotland hate us.... you are part of the problem, sort yourself oot...

Yes ...I am to blame for celtic having a racist element amongst their support , whit a stoater

I have commented regularly over the last three years I have been on this forum regardless of rangers results or off field issue so you can take that point and shove it up your hole

This is correct.

Unfortunately.

;)