Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

A SHERIFF gave a punter a dressing down - because he was wearing a Celtic top.

Hoops fan John Kimmet was booted out of court after turning up in the public gallery wearing the footie top and a pair of shorts.

Sheriff Vincent Canavan interrupted the case he was hearing at Paisley Sheriff Court to lambast Kimmet from the bench

He barked: You will not appear in my court in an outfit like that - get out!

Kimmet looked stunned as he explained he was in the gallery to support his cousin, who was due to appear in the dock.

Outside the court, the lanky 36-year-old taxi driver moaned: Newcunto, wall guarding, deid, pishyness"

I was just wanting to sit in court to see how my cousin Wisbit got on.

Its not as if its me thats in the dock so I dont need to put a shirt and tie on. Its ridiculous

Sheriff Canavan demanded to know Kimmets name and why he was at court after spotting his outfit.

After Kimmet had left, the lawman apologised to solicitor John Gardner for the disruption and added: Please wait til my jaw comes back up again, Mr Gardner.

Spacing edit

Edited by bennett

MInd when Glasgow had industry? Shipyards, factories and more than two teams in the big league?! What was the other one called again?

I guess Partick will be banned from Ibrokes now?

CLqj1L3UMAAW7nN.jpg

Edited by AnCrùbag

Someone on my Facebook keeps liking all manner of different Rangers-based organisations, such as the RST, Vanguard Bears and various fan groups.

One of them tonight posted a tear stained diatribe against anti-Rangers propaganda from various groups/media outlets and then the comments were full of the usual "No Surrender" and "They fear our return" and all that.

Anyway, a common thread throughout all these moans appears to be that Rangers fans believe we all hate their club because of the success, "world records" and trophy haul.

You would think at some point in the last few years one of them would have thought that there might be some other reasons, such as the endemic racism in their support, the violence and anti-social behaviour which magically appears when they do and the general negative impression they leave on everyone they come in contact with.

It's a bit bizarre. I know quite a lot of decent Rangers fans who just can't accept that their support is defined by the lunatic rantings and behaviour of these groups. I suppose that's why P&B doesn't have many Rangers fans posting - most of them wouldn't be able to accept anything other than what they read on their own forums.

Someone on my Facebook keeps liking all manner of different Rangers-based organisations, such as the RST, Vanguard Bears and various fan groups.

One of them tonight posted a tear stained diatribe against anti-Rangers propaganda from various groups/media outlets and then the comments were full of the usual "No Surrender" and "They fear our return" and all that.

Anyway, a common thread throughout all these moans appears to be that Rangers fans believe we all hate their club because of the success, "world records" and trophy haul.

You would think at some point in the last few years one of them would have thought that there might be some other reasons, such as the endemic racism in their support, the violence and anti-social behaviour which magically appears when they do and the general negative impression they leave on everyone they come in contact with.

It's a bit bizarre. I know quite a lot of decent Rangers fans who just can't accept that their support is defined by the lunatic rantings and behaviour of these groups. I suppose that's why P&B doesn't have many Rangers fans posting - most of them wouldn't be able to accept anything other than what they read on their own forums.

Do you even know what endemic means?

If so, let us see your proof of endemic racism among the Rangers support.

Cool story bro....

Do you even know what endemic means?

If so, let us see your proof of endemic racism among the Rangers support.

endemic

ɛnˈdɛmɪk/
adjective
  1. 1.
    (of a disease or condition) regularly found among particular people or in a certain area.
    "complacency is endemic in industry today"

Your point?