Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

CELTIC fans may be excited for the new season ahead - but many arent happy with the quality of the clubs latest strips.

US sports kit manufacturer New Balance replaced Nike as the Parkhead clubs kit suppliers after agreeing a multi-zillion pound deal with the Hoops.

The Scottish champions have since launched three brand new kits with the cheapest adults shirt priced at a costly £53.

But several Celtic fans feel they arent getting value for money and believe they have received faulty strips.

A common problem cited by various supporters is that the Magners logo easily peals off after only a handful of washes.

Norman Bates, from Yorkshire, bought the latest home top and said: The Magners label is dodgy.

One wash and its showing signs of coming off so Im having to hand wash it. My mate is the same.

Im currently on holiday in Australia at the minute so cant return it until I get home.

I feel that we arent getting value for money.

I buy every strip that comes out, more so for the club to be honest but its disappointing that New Balances first batch is faulty.

Craig Doherty, from Ayr, was unhappy at the condition of his childs strip and got a refund.

He said: The home adult strip I have is ok to be fair. I got it for Fathers Day otherwise I wouldnt have bought it with all the trouble people are having with them.

But the thing that annoys me is more to do with the infants' kit.

They are cheaply made and are nothing like the adult version.

Its a joke, fans are getting ripped off.

I bought my boys the new home strips quickly as they created a fuss. But when I got home I compared it to my own then took it straight back.

So it resulted in the boys going without it and two unhappy kids.

As long as New Balance supply Celtic strips of that quality I wont be buying anymore.

The club recently unveiled a new European kit which is available for pre-order, but it appears many Hoops fans may be wary of splashing more cash on inadequate strips.

A Celtic spokesman told us that they never realised that the fans would be washing their shirts.

Edit for spacing sh*te.

Come on Bennet, that's obviously not a celtic fan :thumbsdown

Oooooh Warburton is tragic

He's never won a thing

When his team beats some part-timers

It makes the Gers fans sing

His assistant makes the coffee

He knows that Rangers died

If Sevco win promotion

They're still a brand new side