Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Idiots like you just dont get it and never will. I never mocked children getting abused and as a father of 3 i never would. That said as a father of 3 i wpuld never defend anybody who protected those who i suspected of such an offence as i am sure you wouldn't.

Did Jock Stein protect him? :unsure:

Just exactly what are you doing now ?, and quelle surprise you didn't condone or condemn No8 either did you Declan ?. Typical orc mentality when one of theirs went right over the line knowing they'd stir up a hornets nest. Well done you, so I'll put you in the condone section then.

Did you condemn WRK for his 'C with cancer' comment?

As much as i like Youngsy as a poster i was willing to condemn his 'hope Whyte gets cancer' comment.

Of BRALT?

Obviously not.

It's a bigot fest full of trolls.

The hillarious thing is the mods have locked it after someone claimed they were going to police Scotland about an accusation.

WHP can't bring a libel action because WHP is an internet persona and not a person and thus can't be libeled.

However people posting under aliases can be charged with mallicious communication or for lesser infractions where they have no purpose other than winding people up, breach of the peace.

You could argue that at least half of the posts there are technically criminal yet it only gets shut down when someone threatens an impossible civil action.

Who knows what the mods here are smoking?

I'm a real person!

My name actually really is Henrik Tongue ;)