Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

The worrying thing is that the Horde, uniquely in What's Left of Scottish Football, still haven't got the joke. There are still unscrupulous businessmen out there who will be lining up to offer the whole shebang of "global family, Adidas contract, orange top, rightful place, Champions League Music", and...

Those thick bastárds will be lining up to throw their cash into the next money pit.

What am I talking about, worrying? It's fúcking hilarious. :lol:

Do you think the Horde will follow follow and spend all their cash on the Newco2015 when they start next season in the Lowland league?

That ain't gonna happen with Brother Campbell still at Hampden, and you know it.

I'm sure there's still a few individuals to be added to the Police Scotland fraud investigation and other irregularities of Oldco and Sevco. Will it stretch into Hampden? I wouldn't bet against it. We haven't heard last of EBTs either, whether its HMRC or who knows what may happen from a possible criminal perspective on that too.

From Sky Sports match report:

But another McCulloch lapse saw the game settled with 23 minutes left, Reilly afforded time and space to lash in off the post after Daniel Carmichael spotted his run.

The 'Super Ally' chant briefly heard before kick-off from visiting fans was audible again - but this time from the gleeful home hordes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were promised that the Championship would be the best League in Scotland this year. How's that going ya bunch of fuckin zombies, out of every League in the UK yours has the biggest gap between 1st and 2nd.

Good work Buddie :lol::thumsup2:lol:

Quite amusing that you try and explain what's wrong with Scottish football and then you get accused by trolling by a nerd with extreme political views who never shuts up about them. My point is though that Monkey Tennis, Enrico Annoni and White Rose Killie can't handle the absence of Rangers but more so they know that Rangers are a massive club and when this torment stops, they'll be relying on them for gate receipts and trying to block their departure to a bigger league. It's called Karma and it'll come round when your inept, penny pinching, parasitic chairmen start complaining to you that "we shouldn't have expelled Rangers" back then. Wait on the "stop trolling" responses from idiots now :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:CLARKSTON5 STARS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Rangers fans who are the posters who go on about Rangers the most and never stop posting about them in your opinion:

1. White Rose Killie

2. Monkey Tennis

3. Enrico Annoni

4. Willie Miller

5. Romeo

I'm sure there are better candidates but you wonder if they have any interest in their own clubs. I can answer that and say they don't because they only focus on big clubs who people are actually interested in

:lol::lol::lol::lol:YIR TEAM DIED AND IT'S F*CKING HILARIOUS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Lo, it came to pass that the Lord looked down and saw that the money lenders had ravaged the Land of Blue and rendered it incapable of its only purpose on earth.

And the masses cried out and said, "why hast thou forsaken us Oh Lord, for are we not thy chosen people?"

And the Lord replied that they had sorely vexed him by using false prophets and charlatans and generally had been a right royal pain by laying waste the towns and villages of the land for years. They had also indulged in the sin of gluttony by grabbing all the TV rights.

Then the masses cried out "whitaboot the other lot from the Land of Green"

And the Lord said "for future reference, my decisions are final"

Any Rangers fans waiting to see some of the clubs who ganged up on them get their comeuppance and end up getting thrown out of the league? I have to say there are a number of them but it would be justice if Kilmarnock went the way of Hearts and then we challenged any chance of a reprieve and watch them go bust. I wouldn't say they'd deserve it and I'd feel for them but that's what happens when you get what you wish for....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:FANNYBAWZ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about asking for all the money we've provided for Scottish football in transfer fees, attendance receipts and TV revenue? IT would be interesting to hear the sneering remarks from penny pinching tow rags who open stands to welcome us in and then kick us when we get into bother. Scottish football owes us BIG TIME!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:SILLY BILLY BOY :lol::lol::lol::lol: