Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Ffs .... You still dont get this at al. It wasnt the Dublin RSC who originally coined the phrase. It was an Irish journalist. Find him and ask him who he believes Have enemies among his countrymen

Yes I do. Obviously the Dublin Orc Nest believe they are behind enemy lines, otherwise they wouldn't have gone to the trouble of making the flag up. That they weren't bright enough to actually coin the phrase is neither here nor there.

Also obvious is that it can be taken as offensive, as even the old club thought it was unacceptable to display at ibrox. Until, of course, it was time to rally the fans' money fans in 2012.

So you don't think Belfast is a Celtic stronghold? Seriously?

I dont think it. I know it. I dont know one Belfast celtic supporter..Not one!

I dont know one person from the loyalist community...not one who isnt a Rangers supporter.

I dont think it. I know it. I dont know one Belfast celtic supporter..Not one!

I dont know one person from the loyalist community...not one who isnt a Rangers supporter.

:lol: It'd be one brave loyalist to support Celtic in Belfast ffs, also stating the fucking obvious aren't you ?, do you go around the whole of Belfast shaking hands with all the loyalists in pubs ?,

It's getting quite predictable, how these huge rows about what is and isn't sectarian always blow up after a major slapstick incident involving the Newco.

I suppose it's all that's left these days. "More people watch New Rangers than watch the entire top tier" is long gone, as is "The Championship is the most exciting league", "The Premiership isn't competitive" and "When we get back, you'll be sorry".

It's getting quite predictable, how these huge rows about what is and isn't sectarian always blow up after a major slapstick incident involving the Newco.

I suppose it's all that's left these days. "More people watch New Rangers than watch the entire top tier" is long gone, as is "The Championship is the most exciting league", "The Premiership isn't competitive" and "When we get back, you'll be sorry".

Take it up with Norman, he kicked it all off.....