Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Two inputs from Orcland. First one from a numpty

delamonty

The Rangers. 1872-Present
First Team
4,384 posts
Posted Today, 01:20 PM
Have a good feeling about today. The Rangers to win 3-0. And win with some style!

Second one from someone who might have more then half a brain

McKissock

Gazza
Club Legend
5,243 posts
Posted Today, 03:52 PM
We won't go up this season, I'd rather let the youngsters play in every game from here on in to give them the experience for next year.

I hope the first type outnumber the second. (they do :) )

Allan WoodsRangers Pride
3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

Allan WoodsRangers Pride

3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

Sevco employing free labour for essential works at their crumbling garrison eh? Similar, in many respects, to not paying tradies for work when the last team to play in blue at Ibrox were previously liquidated. Murray and King are consistent, if nothing else.

And does work for the unskilled include the current playing staff?