Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Sevco employing free labour for essential works at their crumbling garrison eh? Similar, in many respects, to not paying tradies for work when the last team to play in blue at Ibrox were previously liquidated. Murray and King are consistent, if nothing else.

And does work for the unskilled include the current playing staff?

Zero hours contracts, pay to play, welcome to the future....

Sevco employing free labour for essential works at their crumbling garrison eh? Similar, in many respects, to not paying tradies for work when the last team to play in blue at Ibrox were previously liquidated. Murray and King are consistent, if nothing else.

And does work for the unskilled include the current playing staff?

Good luck with the insurance on that.

Essential repairs to a stadium reported to contain significant amounts of asbestos - and they're asking these guys to do it for free?

Surely something like this will set off alarm bells for those of the Berrz who are capable of coherent thought? Surely?

To be fair, I suspect this Allan Woods is doing this off his own bat and that neither club nor company has asked him to rally the troops.

Allan Woods‎Rangers Pride

3 hrs ·

IBROX REFURBISHMENT ...... I am looking to collate a list of volunteers who are willing to give up a few hours or days of their time to help with essential work at Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park. Tradesmen in all trades are especially required but there is also plenty work for the unskilled. This is our chance to show Rangers fans simply are the best by helping our club in its hour of need. If you are willing to muck in and help get our stadium back to its best. Give me a call on 07878583723 . Tradesmen in Joinery , Electricians, Welders, Painters, Plasterers , Bricklayers etc are especially welcome. Even if just for a couple of hours per week. Join up with Ibrox refurb today and lets get our club back where we belong . I m waiting for your calls.

That should keep Ian Black busy for a week or two.

Jesus Christ. All you have done is quote the quote of a quote. There is absolutely no information here. Look at your shamble:

attachicon.gifquote.JPG

The self-infantilisation of the diddies continues. What an abject bunch you are.

'Self-infantilisation of the diddies'. Sounds like Doctor Who stuff.

Good luck with the insurance on that.

Essential repairs to a stadium reported to contain significant amounts of asbestos - and they're asking these guys to do it for free?

Well, not if they move Rangers to Qatar ...

Jonathon sutherland tweeted

Jim Traynor, who's working with Dave King, has arrived at Ibrox. Has told me he hopes the battle for Rangers is now over. @BBCSportScot

'Journalist' becomes the news. Fail.

Two inputs from Orcland. First one from a numpty

Second one from someone who might have more then half a brain

I hope the first type outnumber the second. (they do :) )

To be fair

being optimistic in advance when your team of playoff contenders are about to visit a relegation threatened side who lost their previous match 10-0 is fairly reasonable as opposed to numptyness.

I've read far more deranged ideas than that on here.