Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

We're not ready with the current side and would struggle over the course of the season, how many Rangers supporters want that? I'm happy to be patient and to bide our time until we're good and ready to come back with some f*cking bite !!

^^^ shitebag

Oh, I want promotion, realistically though our chances are slim. If I was a betting man then Queens is where I would put my money but it would only be a small bet.

Do you really believe that Ted?

Personally, I think we'd be really quite unlikely to beat Hibs or Rangers over two legs. The extra quality both teams possess would be likely to tell over three hours of football.

In both cases, the big team would also play the second game at home. I suspect that in Rangers' case in particular, the crowd and stakes would be enough to almost will them to victory.

Do you really believe that Ted? Personally, I think we'd be really quite unlikely to beat Hibs or Rangers over two legs. The extra quality both teams possess would be likely to tell over three hours of football. In both cases, the big team would also play the second game at home. I suspect that in Rangers' case in particular, the crowd and stakes would be enough to almost will them to victory.

Bit defeatist from what i have seen of the teams which granted is not a huge amount the only place there is extra quality is in the coverage in the media. Both Rangers and Hibs can quite easily lose to Queens over 2 legs if the fans and the players believe, if they need any help a qucik call into Alex Neil will help them out :thumsup2

all.In both cases, the big team would also play the second game at home. I suspect that in Rangers' case in particular, the crowd and stakes would be enough to almost will them to victory.

If that were the case you'd be waiting to see if you're playing Rangers or Hamilton first.

Bit defeatist from what i have seen of the teams which granted is not a huge amount the only place there is extra quality is in the coverage in the media. Both Rangers and Hibs can quite easily lose to Queens over 2 legs if the fans and the players believe, if they need any help a qucik call into Alex Neil will help them out :thumsup2

Sorry, but I don't think my levels of belief are likely to impact on the outcome.

If that were the case you'd be waiting to see if you're playing Rangers or Hamilton first.

I'm hardly suggesting that playing at home second guarantees victory. I think that it does however confer an advantage.

Anyway, as I said, I think it's likely to be a bigger advantage to Rangers, as Hibs seem to be enduringly brittle when it matters.

Oh, I want promotion, realistically though our chances are slim. If I was a betting man then Queens is where I would put my money but it would only be a small bet.

This is such a tricky one. I'd wager any one from Queens, Rangers and Hibs to beat Motherwell.

Where did I say, that I didn’t want us to go up? Our support would be ecstatic at a third successive promotion! The pragmatists amongst us realise however that another year or so in the Championship wouldn’t be a disaster for the club by any means.

For a club that has gone through 3 Managers in a season, continued toil and strife in the boardroom, fans voting with their feet and staying away, we still find ourselves with a shot at promotion.

Not many clubs would see that as an ideal preparation for a tilt at the next step up surely!?

We’ve got some good young lads coming through,I don’t think any true football fan would deny that! We can wait!

As for been shit scared of getting humped every week, aye fair enough, but not for long!

Our Club *history tells us that we are more than a match for any team in Scotland, and that includes the Vagrant Hordes from the East of our City.

Do I look forward to the circus pantomime of the OF in the press, TV and radio, the constant whinging, appeals, referee strikes, claims of masonic linesmen, and the visits of hateful abandoned wasters to our Stadium?? Aye it’s a tough one

I’m old enough to remember the barren years of the early 80’s and the emergence of the ‘New firm’ and can well recall 8,000 crowds at Ibrox, but we’re still here!! as for being a proper fan MT go get f*cked ya patronising wee w*nk!!

*Cue the reply ‘you don’t have any history’ The record books and stats are still firmly intact!

All the best Rab

Where did I say, that I didn’t want us to go up? Our support would be ecstatic at a third successive promotion! The pragmatists amongst us realise however that another year or so in the Championship wouldn’t be a disaster for the club by any means.

For a club that has gone through 3 Managers in a season, continued toil and strife in the boardroom, fans voting with their feet and staying away, we still find ourselves with a shot at promotion.

Not many clubs would see that as an ideal preparation for a tilt at the next step up surely!?

We’ve got some good young lads coming through,I don’t think any true football fan would deny that! We can wait!

As for been shit scared of getting humped every week, aye fair enough, but not for long!

Our Club *history tells us that we are more than a match for any team in Scotland, and that includes the Vagrant Hordes from the East of our City.

Do I look forward to the circus pantomime of the OF in the press, TV and radio, the constant whinging, appeals, referee strikes, claims of masonic linesmen, and the visits of hateful abandoned wasters to our Stadium?? Aye it’s a tough one

I’m old enough to remember the barren years of the early 80’s and the emergence of the ‘New firm’ and can well recall 8,000 crowds at Ibrox, but we’re still here!! as for being a proper fan MT go get f*cked ya patronising wee w*nk!!

*Cue the reply ‘you don’t have any history’ The record books and stats are still firmly intact!

All the best Rab

Glad to see that the events of the last 5 years have helped you view your club through a new, more humble lens :1eye

Where did I say, that I didnt want us to go up? Our support would be ecstatic at a third successive promotion! The pragmatists amongst us realise however that another year or so in the Championship wouldnt be a disaster for the club by any means.

Weve got some good young lads coming through,I dont think any true football fan would deny that! We can wait!

Do I look forward to the circus pantomime of the OF in the press, TV and radio, the constant whinging, appeals, referee strikes, claims of masonic linesmen, and the visits of hateful abandoned wasters to our Stadium?? Aye its a tough one

Im old enough to remember the barren years of the early 80s and the emergence of the New firm and can well recall 8,000 crowds at Ibrox, but were still here!! as for being a proper fan MT go get f*cked ya patronising wee w*nk!!

*Cue the reply you dont have any history The record books and stats are still firmly intact!

All the best Rab

Nice touch, changing the font. Pity it couldn't hide the tears.

Surely this is an excuse for any failure in the playoffs.

You'd think a club with the comparative resources of Rangers would make the top 4 at least with their ability to attract players on a higher wage than teams round about them?

Exactly. It's a load a bullshit to cover his back if they don't come back up.