Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Bollocks, it was going on for a lot longer than 3 years, ....oh so sorry were you referring to my club? My apologies

Bollocks, it was going on for a lot longer than 3 years, ....oh so sorry were you referring to my club? My apologies

Bollocks, it was going on for a lot longer than 3 years, ...oh so sorry, were you referring to my club? My apologies

9 years?

Let's hope they don't get up there scum just like the outhers its bad enough to with one off the scum bags let's hope there down in the championship a long tim f**k them

Nicely constructed 1st post. You'll fit in well here.

Let's hope they don't get up there scum just like the outhers its bad enough to with one off the scum bags let's hope there down in the championship a long tim f**k them

Another teuchter, great.....

Not keen on the posting of pics of fans merely watching the game, accompanied by mocking comments about their appearances. It's bullying.

Animal rights have come a long way, but i'm pretty sure laughing at them is still not a recognised crime.

us Bears are in a minority, but most of the posters on here give and take it in good measure, it's what makes it such a good board.

Why do Sevco fans keep referring to themselves by the nickname of a deceased club?