Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

https://twitter.com/ScottishFA/status/723057312856825856

The absolute state of the replies to this. 

Here's my faves:  

13m13 minutes ago

I have no problem with Gaelic I do have a problem with small anti-British Gaelic mafia cabal trying to destroy UK

to think of all the money me and my family spent supporting our national team, no more if this is all the respect you have

now this is backward. This is not progressive, it wasteful and minority targeted at expense of majority. @SFA are dinosaurs

The accounts I am referring to have a certain sevco slant.

To be fair I have views on the utter waste of money in the attempted revival of Gaelic, I am no Rangers fan.

Desperate stuff from Wullie

The thread is called 'let's all laugh at Rangers'

WMM is drawing attention to the utter f***wits whining about the SFA somehow deliberately dissing the Queen by coincidentlaly launching a gaelic translation of their web-site on her birthday..... THAT is desperate.

WMM pretty much laughing at the mind-set of the morons who make up a fair percentage of the Rangers / 'Rangers' support

The thread is called 'let's all laugh at Rangers'

WMM is drawing attention to the utter f***wits whining about the SFA somehow deliberately dissing the Queen by coincidentlaly launching a gaelic translation of their web-site on her birthday..... THAT is desperate.

WMM pretty much laughing at the mind-set of the morons who make up a fair percentage of the Rangers / 'Rangers' support

Ken F*ckwit pretty much the biggest f*ckwit of them all.

WMN drawing attention to this and to the fact that a fair percentage of the Aiberdeen support are a shower of make up wearing Queens who are even less understandable than their Gaelic tcheuchter counterparts.