Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

The nearest they ever got to the new Adidas tap (it is Texas Rangers so the the spivs kept the ongoing 'Cowboys' peetake going!):

m1N5LjZ6twtyICC_1PfKGgg.jpg

"Rangers chief Charles Green set to announce strip deal with giants adidas"

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-charles-green-set-1335458

article-2205205-1514E1E4000005DC-251_468

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Well Claymores passes the - Is he or isn't he a Celtic fan test.

congratsulations, a fabby prize is winging it's way to deepest darkest Fife right now.

Anybody that does not idolise the mighty Sevco is obviously a secret Timmaloy - it's a given. Orcs know this to be true

Do I get an orange Hvn tap or an Adidas one as my prize?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Anybody that does not idolise the mighty Sevco is obviously a secret Timmaloy - it's a given. Orcs know this to be true

Do I get an orange Hvn tap or an Adidas one as my prize?

Thanks for not pointing out my congratulations typo mate, cheers.

You passed the pineapple test, you are officially not a green yin, so rejoice....

^^^^ The applepiner.

The queen brings in £20 million quid for the country and the country would be totally fucked without it don't ya know Benny :lol: , it's a totally pointless exercise to post about thick Celtic supporters when they are as many or more that support the Clone Rangers :1eye .

The queen brings in £20 million quid for the country and the country would be totally fucked without it don't ya know Benny :lol: , it's a totally pointless exercise to post about thick Celtic supporters when they are as many or more that support the Clone Rangers :1eye .

Aye and apparently, we should all move to Wales if Scotland gets Independence :lol:

Aye and apparently, we should all move to Wales if Scotland gets Independence :lol:

Just the place for a bunch of orcs how do nothing but wail about this and that about their club :lol: , so how do the giro droppers travel back and forth to Scotland to play their fixtures ?????.

It's still just "Queen", they don't have a "the".

Not bad for a bunch of old rockers tho....