• 2 weeks later...
TravelingWilBEARy

Dale Gordon

• photo-thumb-3399.jpg?_r=1357685424
  • True Blue
  • big_starc.png
  • 33,983 posts

Posted Today, 06:15 AM

A spokesman for the Rangers board told BBC Scotland: "The CEO Graham Wallace outlined his strategy at the AGM and nothing is going to deflect him from getting Rangers back on an even keel.

"Graham and Ally are reviewing the football budget, as part of the overall business review and it would be inappropriate at this time to discuss any figures."

Reviewing the football budget doesn't necessarily mean it will be cut, a bit of guesswork going on here.

:lol: :lol: :lol::):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: De-fkn-luded.

@PeterAdamSmith #Rangers players have been asked to take a 15% pay cut which they rejected. More to follow on stv.tv and STV News at Six.

We've just been replaced as favourites by Newco Sevco to be the first Glaswegian participants in the Lowland League.

tumblr_lt6wpdp8S51qctwb3o1_500.gif

Edited by an86

That's easily the most disappointing trip I've ever paid to RangersMedia.

All this sober reflection is no fun. What's happened to the wallopers we know and love from that site? I almost felt sorry for some of them, they were being so reasonable and honest.

All very strange.

That's easily the most disappointing trip I've ever paid to RangersMedia.

All this sober reflection is no fun. What's happened to the wallopers we know and love from that site? I almost felt sorry for some of them, they were being so reasonable and honest.

All very strange.

Not as sorry as I feel for you, you sad little man.

We won't go into admin when we have no debt and whilst we still have assets which we can sell.

You're another person I feel sorry for. A middled age man with no life.

We won't go into admin when we have no debt and whilst we still have assets which we can sell.

Is ya hurting there :) , admin is the only sure way for the club to keep it's assets you fucking clown :1eye . If the club sells off it's assets then it is worth fcuk all other than the squad the club has contracts with and that can go badly if you can't avoid an insolvency event and then lose your best players reducing the value of the club.

Sale and leaseback ahead :) your season ticket money for the duration of Newco's lifetime will be going to some overseas fat cat's pension fund so that he can retire to hookers and cocaine at 45 years of age.

Don't be expecting to see any big names like Billy McKay at the Sportsdirectasbesdosdome, Rangers mk ii would not be able to afford them.

Hush, little Orclet - Dave King'll be along soon, and all this will seem like a bad dream.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: