Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Thousands of Family Guy fans have signed a petition demanding US TV network Fox and the show's creator bring back Brian Griffin.

Viewers were left stunned when the talking dog died in the latest episode.

The character, voiced by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane, was killed off in an episode called Life of Brian after he was hit by a car.

Around 25,000 fans of the show have signed a petition on Change.org to resurrect the character.

This petition will get more signatures than anything the Orcs can come up with.

A cartoon dog ffs. :lol:

This petition will get more signatures than anything the Orcs can come up with.

A cartoon dog ffs. :lol:

Don't worry, Brian is to reform as a newdog and will claim to retain all of oldog Brian's history but has to start in the Cleveland Show and work his way back to Family Guy. If you dare say he's not the same dog then expect a shit storm.

Wrong forum, I'd have thought, but maybe obsession does that to you after a while...

No wrong thread is right enough, i meant to put it in the most embarrassing thing in Scottish football thread.

Sorry if a dig at celtic has upset you.

No wrong thread is right enough, i meant to put it in the most embarrassing thing in Scottish football thread.

Sorry if a dig at celtic has upset you.

Why would proof of your haunting celtic threads and fora upset me? Things at ibrox becoming too real for you? :lol:

Why would proof of your haunting celtic threads and fora upset me? Things at ibrox becoming too real for you? :lol:

To tell the truth mate things at Ibrox just seem to rumble on and on and on and on...... Not much i can do about right now, so a little laugh at celtics expense won't hurt anyone and i'm sure that you appreciate that.

WORLD RECORDS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

RM are w@nking furiously at setting a world record of consecutive wins on the trot :1eye .

snapback.pngjonbryce, on 03 December 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

Most consecutive wins accross all competitions is 24, by Coritiba Football Club in Brazil - http://www.guinnessw...-for-most-wins/

Our current run is 18 wins since losing to Forfar in the League Cup, so to take that record, we need to win the next 7 matches which are

Forfar (home)
Ayr (home)
Stenhousemuir (away)
Stranraer (home)
Dunfermline (away)
Airdrie (away)
East Fife (home)

all league matches

and another one after that - Forfar (away) to beat the Scum's record.

??? The scum's record :blink: , they aren't even in the same league as Celtic but feel they need to compete with us :lol: .

It's all about Records! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Sorry, would've have quoted HB and Benny from above, but, the Quote functions or C&P don't seem to work with IE11)

Did you lose your 64 bit IE icon when you updated to ie11?

WORLD RECORDS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

RM are w@nking furiously at setting a world record of consecutive wins on the trot :1eye .

??? The scum's record :blink: , they aren't even in the same league as Celtic but feel they need to compete with us :lol: .

20 in a row?

That's not a 20 in a row, this is a 20 in a row. http://www.kingussieshinty.com/?page_id=9

Rangers, not even the most successful club in Scotland as recorded by the guiness book of world records.

"In 2005 the Guinness Book of Records described Kingussie as the most successful club team in the world, after Kingussie’s First team had won the league for a record 20 years in a row."