Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

40 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Some genuinely frightening stuff in there. The best, a good protestant lass attends church but neutral on religion? Hymm....

The best bit is when the "minority" start asking what this has to do with rangers they are threatened with a kicking.

An enjoyable read.

It would be ridiculous to suggest that the genuinely vile stuff on there was representative of the views of most Rangers fans.  It does represent the views of a certain constituency though.  It's delightful that they feel disenfranchised.

Or is it just a vocal minority who post there, in large numbers?
@dave.j the thistle supporter.

If I had statistics, I wouldnt need to ask the question, would I?

What relevance does the team I support have on the questions being asked?

Is there an unwritten rule that football fans in Scotland can only discuss their own team?

29 minutes ago, dave.j said:

If I had statistics, I wouldnt need to ask the question, would I?

What relevance does the team I support have on the questions being asked?

Is there an unwritten rule that football fans in Scotland can only discuss their own team?

God, I hope not.

On 3/6/2017 at 21:50, dave.j said:

I can never keep up. Is Rangers Media representative of the supporters?

Or is it just a vocal minority who post there, in large numbers?

it is representative of sevco supporters I would say.

Utterly useless human beings... Clinging on to some past glory built on cheating, tax dodging and WATP.

Be thankful you are not inflicted

1 hour ago, flood said:

it is representative of sevco supporters I would say.

Utterly useless human beings... Clinging on to some past glory built on cheating, tax dodging and WATP.

Be thankful you are not inflicted

^^^ representative of diddies I would say.

Utterly useless Sevco-obsessed human beings...

Thank f**k I am not inflicted.afflicted.

Edited by The_Kincardine

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

^^^ representative of diddies I would say.

Utterly useless Sevco-obsessed human beings...

Thank f**k I am not inflicted.afflicted.

I'm curious Kinky, do you honestly think the person simply answering a question is "obsessed" compared with some idiot that pops up to say "Diddies!!!" whenever a ghost of a chance presents itself? 

4 hours ago, aofjays said:

I'm curious Kinky, do you honestly think the person simply answering a question is "obsessed" compared with some idiot that pops up to say "Diddies!!!" whenever a ghost of a chance presents itself? 

Hey don't think I was singling him out.  You too could sign your posts "Obsessed of Knotty Ash".

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Oh dear "ra berz" ain't gonna be happy with that. I'm warming to the guy though :thumsup2 

Makes you wonder if this video has been leaked from an I'mBroke source.Their get out of jail card as to why they are no longer interested in Pedro when the real reason is he was never ever coming in the first place...how long is that flight from Mexico as he has been only 48 hours from Glasgow for a week or more now.

1 minute ago, Paralytic Critic said:

Makes you wonder if this video has been leaked from an I'mBroke source.Their get out of jail card as to why they are no longer interested in Pedro when the real reason is he was never ever coming in the first place...how long is that flight from Mexico as he has been only 48 hours from Glasgow for a week or more now.

Apparently Rangers have agreed compo (remains to be seen how many years they will be paying it back for) could be here tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Apparently Rangers have agreed compo (remains to be seen how many years they will be paying it back for) could be here tomorrow.

Hmmm just read that myself and it's on Al-Gharafa twitter page as well,so looks like he is inbound after all. Do hope the LMA are keeping an eye on this though as the Three will no doubt be using this to their advantage if Sevco have agreed to buy out Pedro's contract.

Hoo boy that thread from the swamp, let's have a look at the highlights

Maybe the teachers are shit and your boy can't count

The first page offers some refreshingly honest insight, top marks for this one

I don't want it "fixed".

All children regardless of religion should be taught together, and by not doing so only encourages hatred and differences in views of society.

Sectarianism is a one way street and should never be accepted in modern day Scotland, but we have a government and a media that encourages it to fuel their own wishes. 

This poster provides his location as "on RM" which probably explains his irony deficiency.

I've sent you a pm ya p***k

Hold on we've got a reply to the first suggestion I brought up, this could get good

My boy would take his face off you know that.

he's thought he can be a cheeky b*****d but he's gone end up with his arse  like an alter boy 

I'm not sure what this word salad is supposed to mean, but it's clear the boy who is the subject of this thread has no fucking chance either way.

And this has what to do with Rangers?

A good question...

it's about Rangers and Celtic and ya fucking balloon

... is it?

It's funny you should say this actually. I picked my son up from school on Friday and he said he was being made fun of for being a Rangers fan. I was shocked. How the f**k was this possible even though it is a heavily celtic dominated area. Then i realised how lucky i was growing up during 9 in a row. I just said to him ''The next time anyone says anything, just remind them that Rangers are the most successful club in thew world''

If you support the most successful club in thew [sic] world why do you have such an inferiority complex about it?

my boy is primary 7.

He recently had a local historian in his school talking about thd Greenock blitz during the war.

He came from the Broomhill area of Greenock and explained how this was a staunchly Protestant area, he then asked the class who knew the words to the sash (even though he admitted he shouldn't be asking)

Only my boy and 1 more put their hands up.

There are probably about 75% Rangers fans in his class but our culture is being eradicated and demonised at every turn.

I know exactly where you are coming from mate, my boy knows the stuff passed down from dad.

No shame in having pride in what you believe in.

Never let them think they should have any shame.

We are the people.

Presented without comment. Speaking of familial continuance, "1690tamRFC" has some concerns...

Worries me so much, Amanda wants us to start a family, I'm all for it but raising a child in this country is becoming less appealing by the day. 

:lol:

My misses wants us to start a family, we live in drumry, tarrier infested shitehole, we recently started attending church again, it's grim the amount of people attending, I won't allow myself to bring up a child in this cesspit of a place. 

:lol::lol:

Some believe, most don't, but I don't think it's about religion, but more in the eradication of a culture who happen to be recognised as Protestant and Rangers supporting. Kill the institutions and we are muted. The CoS is already dead, so only we remain. We are very publicly portayed as the bad guys, all things evil. A child's mind can be very easily influenced by their peers, irrespective of their parenting. Not a healthy thing for child to be labelled in the negative by their peer group.

My houseold is all things Loyalist and Rangers. My oldest three are staunch. My youngest is a liberal and squarely sees me as a serious knuckle dragger. There is no middle ground between us when it comes to religion or politics and neither of us do prisoners. I am convinced it's her education, particularly Uni and her peer group. She was a serious Bearette before then. I firmly believe there is discrimination at work for the better universities and top courses eg. Medicine and Law, so eventually every ***** student becomes a Lawyer or a Doctor. The former to our disadvantage!. Then again, frighteningly maybe both! The senate at Glasgow uni is literally ***** infested. The influences maybe subtle, but they are there. Graduation ceremony is in latin, prayers and I was stood there  thinking, WTF is this? Is this what a ***** mass is like? Hadn't a fuckin clue WTF was being said and it just felt quite religious, but not one I was familiar with and was fucking raging. If that's tradition, they can ram it. I graduated at both Stratchlyde and Edinburgh and there was no fucking latin.

Cynical me finds it all rather sinister and a threat on all fronts, with it all being politically motivated. The Reformation is being re reformed by *****s and they will not stop until our way of life is ended and that includes no more RFC.

Imagine being his youngest. Imagine going home to that house for Christmas dinner and having to listen to this welt. And in reply to that...

she is only able to have an opinion because of the way she was brought up i guess. if she kicked with the other foot im pretty sure she wouldnt be allowed an opinion and she'd be following what an old argentine 3000 miles away tells her to think.

... and who is it telling all of you what to think and why is it any different and since when was Rome 3000 miles away?

When I was at school the free non dom that welcomed all we had  a paki and a 1 *****. You could tell as one was just out the desert and the other had black eyes from staring at a candle.

I'm no way bigoted or racist just honest views on life experience.

My Catholic mates went to there special school and never seen them after I was 5 they now have 6kids and would chase a stick you'd throw for the dog!

"Location: SNP Hater"

Quite.