Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I'm not hurting in the slightest, you keep convincing yourself that I am though.

:lol: Seethe away wee man you'll lose the plot at some point wi all these auld duffers putting you in your place :) , in the bin where you found yer laptop :lol: .

You clearly struggle to read more than one post, I've already explained it.

Explained what? How you attempted to call someone a moron whilst using words you didn't understand? :lol:

Hope they don't ban you for a few days so we get plenty of point and laugh action. :lol:

162204-charles-green-rangers-chief-execu

Explained what? How you attempted to call someone a moron whilst using words you didn't understand? :lol:

Hope they don't ban you for a few days so we get plenty of point and laugh action. :lol:

162204-charles-green-rangers-chief-execu

Ban me for what? You lot accusing me of being one of those aliases. I have already messaged the site owner last week regarding this attempt to get a new poster banned.

Ban me for what? You lot accusing me of being one of those aliases. I have already messaged the site owner last week regarding this attempt to get a new poster banned.

As if there's someone else out there that fucking thick. :lol:

Messaging Div. :lol:

The Rangers. :lol:

Your issues are too deep rooted for one to diagnose for you. You should see a psychologist.

FFS :lol: , you accuse me of having issues so that would imply you knew what issues I had, and then shoot your foot off by then posting you didn't know which issues I have :1eye .

Listen here sonny :) , you have come onto a forum full of 40 plus mid aged men as you put it and are clearly having issues in maintaining a grown up conversation with them :lol: , don't let the door hit your arse on the way out when you get roasted rotten ?, on seconds thoughts just let it hit you :) .

Oh we don't want to ban you you knob jockey :) , we haven't had this much fun in ??? since your last alias got banned :) . It will be you that get yerself banned when you go into the big monumental meltdown mode and we'll all piss ourselves laughing as you smash yer binned laptop off the wall ^_^ .

Oh we don't want to ban you you knob jockey :) , we haven't had this much fun in ??? since your last alias got banned :) . It will be you that get yerself banned when you go into the big monumental meltdown mode and we'll all piss ourselves laughing as you smash yer binned laptop off the wall ^_^ .

Cyber bully.

That will be never then, dumb, dumb.

I'm far too laidback to have any sort of a meltdown, especially on the internet.