Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Your clearly below par intelligence. I bet your the guy that stares at wheelchair users before laughing at those who dont conform to your view of normality. Its an orc trait. Your outdated and like the new club you follow increasingly irrelevant.

'You're' is the word you're looking for, not 'your' you absolute thicko.

Irrelevant?

Yes. I usually come on to gloat at your dead clubs demise and your new clubs continued self destructrion. Take it your unable to find any post where i call someone by a bigoted term. As proven already your the least intelligent of the orc posters. And also the angriest.

Yes. I usually come on to gloat at your dead clubs demise and your new clubs continued self destructrion. Take it your unable to find any post where i call someone by a bigoted term. As proven already your the least intelligent of the orc posters. And also the angriest.

How are you questioning my intelligence when you obviously don't know the difference between your and you're?

From the Peterhead thread on Orcmedia

Just back in, nearly died of hypothermia. Three points, some good football in spells and 19 points clear. Job done, f**k the Pope.

Seems one of them is easily pleased. He should enjoy playing the same teams next season.:lol:

The DR are really scraping the bottom of the barrel in their never-ending quest to find good news stories for Sevconian orcs.

Elbows from that article: http://www.dailyreco...elieves-1550785

"When it was announced we were in the Third Division people expected us to win every game easily."

"But there isn't a big gap between the SPL and Third Division."

"The teams are well organised and make it really hard for us."

Wrong! You should have said that there isn't a big gap between 'The Rangers' and the Third Division. Most teams in the SPL would do fine against 3rd Division opposition. The difference isn't that the D3 teams are better than you expected - it's more that you lot are pish so make them look better than they really are!

The DR are really scraping the bottom of the barrel in their never-ending quest to find good news stories for Sevconian orcs.

Elbows from that article: http://www.dailyreco...elieves-1550785

"When it was announced we were in the Third Division people expected us to win every game easily."

"But there isn't a big gap between the SPL and Third Division."

"The teams are well organised and make it really hard for us."

Wrong! You should have said that there isn't a big gap between 'The Rangers' and the Third Division. Most teams in the SPL would do fine against 3rd Division opposition. The difference isn't that the D3 teams are better than you expected - it's more that you lot are pish so make them look better than they really are!

I'll go as far too say that it's actually the Rangers team that is pish and not that the third division teams were better than they thought it would be,and no offence to the third division here because I'm sure they thought Rangers would be a far more formidable team than they actually played against.