Callum Paterson

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mcgee's been binned then?

I for one will miss him.......anyone that can fabricate a story as "Walter Mitty" like as the one about his friend catching that Rangers fans mobile then calling said Rangers fan's girlfriend is clearly destined for a career as a Hollywood screenwriter ! biggrin.gif

I'm sure there were plenty of other classic tales ?!

I have heard it on very good authority that McGhoo has indeed lost his BlackBerry mobile and is therefore unable to post anymore.

Side times for P&B. I have decided to wear black until the P&B Subcrawl...

tumblr_m7fbljGKE21qhxv1u.gif

After thinking long and hard about why a 17 year old from South Queensferry would look so swarthy, hairy and generally Balkan in appearance, I have concluded that Paterson is infact the fabled, mystery man Branimir Kostadinov.

Watch him do an Obafemi Martins/Laryea Kingston and start blowing out his arse when he reaches 28.

That guy led my FM Hibs team to SPL glory many years ago cool.gif

He seems going forward, not so much at the back. Think he'll have a better career as a winger than full back

He's definitely better attacking but he is pretty good at rb as well although gets caught out now and again due to his inexperience.

i think he'll find his position is a striker. that's what he played at youth level.

He obviously has potential, but there's one thing nobody has mentioned, the Greggy factor.

Greggy predicts Hibs won't beat St Mirren = Hibs win. Greggy predicts Skacel will sign for Hearts = Skacel doesn't sign for Hearts. So, Greggy predicts young Scottish player will fulfill his talent = Shettleston Juniors next summer signing.

Shame. :(

He obviously has potential, but there's one thing nobody has mentioned, the Greggy factor.

Greggy predicts Hibs won't beat St Mirren = Hibs win. Greggy predicts Skacel will sign for Hearts = Skacel doesn't sign for Hearts. So, Greggy predicts young Scottish player will fulfill his talent = Shettleston Juniors next summer signing.

Shame. :(

That's no way to write about a box office poster IMO.

After thinking long and hard about why a 17 year old from South Queensferry would look so swarthy, hairy and generally Balkan in appearance, I have concluded that Paterson is infact the fabled, mystery man Branimir Kostadinov.

Watch him do an Obafemi Martins/Laryea Kingston and start blowing out his arse when he reaches 28.

I just had flashbacks to one of my glorious Thistle saves on FM. Kostadinov was an absolute hero.

Usually ended up getting Dalla Valle as well, who's stats were always initially a bit shit but rapidly became a physical monster.

Think that was the version you could sign Kevin McDonald from Dundee for about 5-10k or so. Happy, happy days.

Hasn't been the same since he was raped on the WUM thread. More money off coupon than box office now.

(and the box office was only in his mind to start withbiggrin.gif)

box office enough for you to follow me around the board 8)

even your signature came from an interaction i was involved in 8)

Greggy is a fat Jambo tramps who thinks he's the Miz.

The who now?

Some hefty cringe in this thread likes. Worst player ever etc, murder trolling laugh.gif

Paterson looked like he had loads of potential at right back, but regularly got skinned far too easy. Since he moved further up the park he hasn't looked back, showed Sutton up when he went up front at Anfield with his movement and desire, and those goals have been coming for weeks. He looks better at his age than any other outfield youngster I can remember coming through the ranks at Hearts. That's not to say he'll end up being better than Lee Wallace or that, but he's got a great chance.

Archived