WWE Tag Team Division

Quentin Taranbino

Going from Raw it looks like Bryan/Punk will be involved in a feud with The Shield and The Wyatts still. This alludes to what would be a quality TLC match between the three teams.

Although neither of those teams are the current champs so you would need to involve The Rhodes and probably The Real Americans and The Uso's.

Could you have a 6 team (12 man) TLC match for the tag titles?

6 man TLC with those 6 teams would be fucking immense and if done properly could rival the TLC matches.

Yeah, I fucking said it.

The tag division has went from being absolutely woeful to one of the only things forcing me to stick watching WWE content these days. I think that Team Hell No & Cody and Goldust are the ones that should be given the credit for leading the way in revitalising the tag division.

Would a 12 man tlc match not run the risk of too many people?

Probably would. I'd probably have Rhodes/Goldust, The Usos, the Shield and Real Americans. The Wyatts probably wouldn't add too much to a TLC match as they aren't the most agile and that'd kinda remove Punk and Bryan. (also 4 teams is probably reasonable enough and you need 2 face and 2 heel which the above 4 provides)

The tag division has went from being absolutely woeful to one of the only things forcing me to stick watching WWE content these days. I think that Team Hell No & Cody and Goldust are the ones that should be given the credit for leading the way in revitalising the tag division.

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

You can't have Team Hell No without the Shield.

And the tag team division has been great for a good few months, long before Rhodes and Goldust returned. The Usos have had a better part of the revival than they have.

forehead7, on 27 Nov 2013 - 14:50, said:

Probably would. I'd probably have Rhodes/Goldust, The Usos, the Shield and Real Americans. The Wyatts probably wouldn't add too much to a TLC match as they aren't the most agile and that'd kinda remove Punk and Bryan. (also 4 teams is probably reasonable enough and you need 2 face and 2 heel which the above 4 provides)

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

You can't have Team Hell No without the Shield.

And the tag team division has been great for a good few months, long before Rhodes and Goldust returned. The Usos have had a better part of the revival than they have.

Disagree, Team Hell No was what started the revamp of the tag teams before The Shield were on the scene. The Usos have been on fantastic form the past while, but I think people genuinely invested into the Rhodes & Goldust storyline and that allowed some of the other tag teams to push on.

Disagree, Team Hell No was what started the revamp of the tag teams before The Shield were on the scene.

Only slightly. They formed like a month or two before The Shield came in but the division was still pretty poor. At the time it was them, Rhodes Scholars and then jobbers like the Prime Time Players and 3MB (and they defended the titles against the latter two, ffs!). Then the Shield come in and that's where it gets interesting. TLC 2012 was The Shield vs Hell No and Ryback which was one of the matches of the year.

The division takes a bit of a dip until after Mania when it starts getting good again as Hell No and Shield started fighting each other again.

The Shield and Hell No's matches were what revamped the division and The Shield have kept it going since they split up (June-ish) so while Hell No may have started slightly before them, without the Shield we probably wouldn't be here (and without Hell No I doubt we'd be here either).

• 2 years later...

Archived