New Home Kit

Coup

the socks are a bit different, dont think ive ever really seen a team with 2 different socks- could be confusing in the changing rooms if they all have to put them on the same feet... think that could be too much for mr ferguson and co.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hideous. I don't understand this business of uneven designs. If there is a white stripe down one side it should be down the other as well. The shorts and socks, frankly, look ridiculous. More and more people are choosing to wear old fashioned replicas and no wonder. Get Diadora tae F### and lets get back to Umbro.

I bought the top yesterday... 27 quid with my SSC discount, which is pretty good value for a good quality top. The sizes are fecked up again though, tried on a large and it was massive, so bought a medium, but I think even that is too big, going back to Hampden today to change it for a small. And I've never bought a football top not in large before! :blink:

I bought the top yesterday... 27 quid with my SSC discount, which is pretty good value for a good quality top. The sizes are fecked up again though, tried on a large and it was massive, so bought a medium, but I think even that is too big, going back to Hampden today to change it for a small. And I've never bought a football top not in large before!  :blink:

523427[/snapback]

I see they've made it for the traditional TA member :P

I see they've made it for the traditional TA member :P

525391[/snapback]

Yeah, everyone was complaining on the TAMB that it was going to be skintight and that the SFA should look after the 'larger' members of the support, well I don't think they'll have any worries. Got my small, much better fit. Looks smart. And the Moldova game should be a sell-out, according to the guys in the shop at Hampden! B)

Guest Caledonia

Got to admit that I was complaining on the tamb about it being a skintight fit. However took delivery yesterday and it fits nicely. the pictures don't do it justice as it's one of the best strips we have had in recent times!!

I think the shirt is really good.  It looks great!!  It will look great at Germany next year.    :blink:

512570[/snapback]

Not to sure about it looking great. :o . However, I will buy the old one for the trip to Munich, Group C 2 v3, that I was allocated in the first round of ticket allocation from fifa. :D

Guest ali_le_point

It's crap, but I'm sure legions of tartan zipperheids'll buy it regardless. I would happily kick the shit out of anyone who offered me that up as my team colours but I'm still busy trying to track down Alan Dick for that pile of dog shit he came up with for Thistle to wear last year. :angry:

I bought the new top today, and I'm quite impressed with it. The material is good, it doesn't have a dodgy neck-line like th elast one, and the design is growing on me. :)

Guest Caledonia
It's crap, but I'm sure legions of tartan zipperheids'll buy it regardless. I would happily kick the shit out of anyone who offered me that up as my team colours but I'm still busy trying to track down Alan Dick for that pile of dog shit he came up with for Thistle to wear last year.  :angry:

528125[/snapback]

"Zipperheids" - WTF!!!! never been called that before!!!

"team colours" - Do you want them to make the home strip white likes? What colour other that dark blue would they use?!?!?! :P

The top is quite good i think. Nice material. Only problem is i bought it in large and it is a bit big me thinks. Couldnt be arsed taking it back though.

529345[/snapback]

I did the same, it's the same fit as the yellow/gold/orange/whatever it is 3rd shirt. but I bought that in a medium. The large is fine though, can be fucked taking it back and changing it... One wash and it'll shrink a wee bit!

The tops crackin'. Really like it. Not too keen on the shorts, the socks are awright actually :unsure:

Archived