FIFA Rage Page

Stagmaster

I love fifa rage messages. I'm yet to come across a decent one. I've been called a black banana munching monkeyboy before also from an english opponent.

Had some scouser rage at me a few weeks back

first message

how da fecccch are you so shhite

sorry dont speak scouse mr bin dipper

some unfathomable slavering like Jamie Carragher on speed

b*****ds!!! At least I know it's not just me that gets cheated on a regular basis... :ph34r:

p.s: the amount of non-penalties I get given against me is ridiculous, literally every game I played yesterday any tackle in the box was a penalty!

Alwight Jamie

Dominated a game earlier against someone only for them to open the scoring around the 50th minute. Unfortunately for them I went on the rampage after that scoring 5 goals in around 20 minutes which caused him to quit and send me a message saying and I quote "WOW U TWAT f**k OF AND GROW A PAIR"

How the fuckin f**k! Am beating a guy 4-1, coming back from 1 nil down and he spends the entire 2nd half passing between his defenders and keeper. Anyhow, I just sat and drank my coffe while this twat carried on, thinking to myself that the points are in the bag, your loss. BUT, for some reason there is sone sort of error and the game is recorded as a 0-3 DNF defear. I mean, what wankshit is that? Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes. This is almost exactly what happened to me earlier but game was scratched- just as if the guy had quit before 5 mins with nothing awarded, and the game still showing in matches left.

Must be a glitch some fannies have found out about as it was passing around the backline for ages.

Just had exactly the same, Beat the guy 5-2 game over checking out the player ratings etc, message comes up saying that there was an error and got to my league page and had a DNF 0-3 loss.

EA fucking dicks

Im not great, probably win the same number i lose, but I take great pride in the fact that I am only ever Ross County. It's fucking boring playing against 13 year olds who insist on going barca every time they play.

Build yersel a County dream team! My gold FUT squad is 5 star, 100 chemistry and wear the Staggies badge with pride. Annihilated a boy with a Barca team 8-0 in Div1 - pleasing!

Just had a wonderful message from some Spanish dude, he had a BPL team, full of the usuals, Lloris, Rooney, Hazard, Aguero, Mata, Kompnay etc etc. Beat him 3-2 even with my 2 back up strikers playing as I needed to rest my normal front two. Anyways, I needed the win to win the 1st division, 3-2 up with 8 minutes to go so I decided to pass the ball between my defence and midfield and he couldn't get near me and he actually gave up chasing with a couple of minutes left. :)

Just had a wonderful message from some Spanish dude, he had a BPL team, full of the usuals, Lloris, Rooney, Hazard, Aguero, Mata, Kompnay etc etc. Beat him 3-2 even with my 2 back up strikers playing as I needed to rest my normal front two. Anyways, I needed the win to win the 1st division, 3-2 up with 8 minutes to go so I decided to pass the ball between my defence and midfield and he couldn't get near me and he actually gave up chasing with a couple of minutes left. :)

Yeah, so you're an utter cunto then.

Just had a wonderful message from some Spanish dude, he had a BPL team, full of the usuals, Lloris, Rooney, Hazard, Aguero, Mata, Kompnay etc etc. Beat him 3-2 even with my 2 back up strikers playing as I needed to rest my normal front two. Anyways, I needed the win to win the 1st division, 3-2 up with 8 minutes to go so I decided to pass the ball between my defence and midfield and he couldn't get near me and he actually gave up chasing with a couple of minutes left. :)<br />

<br /><br />Let's be honest though, you are more than just a bit of a c**t.

Interestingly logged on the next night after logging off seasons so pissed was I with that game getting scratched to find I got awarded it 3-0 some time later!

Looked at the other guys profile and Indeed a lot of his games have been changed to 3-0 defeats. His glitch must have backfired :unsure:

I'm always quite soft and skip my celebrations and replay*. There's nothing worse than a cunto running around giving it the shhhh then prancing about like a ballerina like he's won the world cup, said cunto then makes you watch 3/4 replays of his cut-back tap-in from 3 yards.

Some idiots even do this with their consolation goal that's pulled the game all the way back to 5-1!!!!

I need to stop being a good sport and get it right up these squirting stars.

*unless I'm playing a sevco fan as I do fairly often playing as Killie.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID

I'm always quite soft and skip my celebrations and replay*. There's nothing worse than a cunto running around giving it the shhhh then prancing about like a ballerina like he's won the world cup, said cunto then makes you watch 3/4 replays of his cut-back tap-in from 3 yards.

Some idiots even do this with their consolation goal that's pulled the game all the way back to 5-1!!!!

I need to stop being a good sport and get it right up these squirting stars.

*unless I'm playing a sevco fan as I do fairly often playing as Killie.

FIFA is all about the trolling, get into man.

Not my rage, but someone elses.

I was St Johnstone, playing some guy who had the "ned-diest" voice I've ever heard. He was Rangers obviously, and has left his headset on and not realized it.

Beat him 2-1. Favorite quotes include -

"Is this game fookin' stoopid man?"

"I didn't mean to pass to him, for fucks sake."

"Ian Black, your fucking shit, you f<censored>n cunt".

Rage at retard who score and play the same way every other game, we get it Madrid on the counter stupid chip balls is close to unbeatable, but maybe we want to play a game of footie, and not fifa, th ammount of chips balls played on Fifa gets on my tits, you see about one chip through ball a week, play fifa every time you lose the ball some wee w****r is placing it over your cb,