Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tedi, on 13 Jan 2013 - 10:44, said:snapback.png

Charles Green has also made it clear where most of the money is going, the stadium upgrade plans have been made clear, the time he is tied into the club are clear, his salary and bonuses are clear, his share holding is clear, his exit strategy is clear. There were plenty of questions asked and plenty of questions answered, Rangers did indeed invest however the majority of investment came from corporate investors like Hargreaves, they must like what they see as the price as risen significantly since launch.

Are you trying to suggest that these corporate investors like Hargreaves have been careless with their investment on this occasion despite those same companies having an excellent reputation for handling investors money?

outstanding! :thumsup2

Looking at some of these examples of his clairvoyance, it makes you wonder just how embarrassing the posts he deleted were...

I'm only a part-time reader of this area, but is this true? Why would anyone go deleting posts from P&B? Surely not someone who I've seen accuse various others of taking things on here "too seriously"?

I can't find your follow up post .... guess HB was right.?

He didn't follow up on that particular post but did respond to a later post of mine,,,,

Bookmark it then Tedi :)

One thing I have consistently got right is your club is going to post losses this season when the final accounts are released.Chucky claimed in the prospectus they will post a loss of £3.5 million and I claim it will be 3 times that or more.

The figures I posted may be not exact but make for reasonable deduction by some actual figures and some projected figures based on the interim accounts.

You claim to be a smart fellow Tedi ! what's your predicted loss or profit :huh::lol: and roughly how much will it be in a number and post it !.Don't weasel out by saying you don't know until the final accounts,because that would made you look stupid shooting me down saying my posts are pish but can't produce your own.That's akin to calling someone a liar when they do not even know themselves what is the truth and = hypocrite.

The reply was,,,,

Why would I try and guess when I am not in charge of all the figures, that is called making shite up, purely your domain.

My made up pish was nearly right on the money. :)8)

I'm still laughing at you leading him by the nose to the "merger reserve" and "goodwill" as he had no clue about the 13 million difference between the IPO and the investment figure in the accounts ... hilarious ...

Like a rabbit caught in the headlights just before you mow him down ... :lol:

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to remind ourselves how the real world sees the value of TRIFC: Shares now at 18p. That's eighteen pence. Heading for a two-to-one equivalency with the Ginger Bottle Index.

actually that gives them equity valuation of 5m pounds. Why does King not snap them up? Maybe Coisty will snap them up? Is that the pieman's strategy....?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Market data not available

Unfortunately, we do not have a current market price available for Rangers International Football Club plc Ordinary 1p. In order to obtain the current price, or if you would like to trade this stock, please call our dealing team on 0117 980 9800.

Archived