Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely seethco fans will tell us that this massive decline in share price is a good thing?

Mibbes it's a new world record.

This thick fvckwit just won't be told. Their ignorance is quite reassuring.

bluey9

premiumMemberChatIcon.png

Off Topic

Opinion: No Opinion Price: 31.00

RE: cash burning subsidiary
Fri 13:19
What is TRFC, I can't find any company listed under this ticker. Do you know how the London Stock Exchange lists companies?

I think you may be posting on the wrong BB. This is RFC.

Charles Green has also made it clear where most of the money is going, the stadium upgrade plans have been made clear, the time he is tied into the club are clear, his salary and bonuses are clear, his share holding is clear, his exit strategy is clear. There were plenty of questions asked and plenty of questions answered, Rangers did indeed invest however the majority of investment came from corporate investors like Hargreaves, they must like what they see as the price as risen significantly since launch.

Are you trying to suggest that these corporate investors like Hargreaves have been careless with their investment on this occasion despite those same companies having an excellent reputation for handling investors money?

He has a tie in til Jan 2015 which means he can not sell his 8% shareholding till this time, he also has a bonus when the club reaches the top division, at which times he has asked the board vote him off, at this point he would stand to make around £5m from selling his shares and that bonus (based on todays share price).

Just over a month after floating on the stock exchange, Rangers are now valued at over £64M.

Aye wuff is our P & B expert in stocks and shares, not sure I would be trusting your pension fund to him quite yet, he predicted the share price would be 9p, many years for him to hone his skills tho smile.gif

P & B for all your stock-market, tips, tricks and expert analysis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, the good old days.

I see someone bought a quarter of a million shares today - then dumped them within five minutes at a loss of £2.5k :lol:

If it was the same person, he'll be bealing that he didn't hold his nerve as they bounced back later. A roller coaster ride for the bearz.

The LSE chatter has McCoist as a rumour to have dumped his shares today ???.

Today 16:32
C0mmonSense
RE: dead cat bounce
No Opinion

Rumour has it McCoist has offloaded his shares for a 1/4 million pound profit, although that would only account for one of the sales today

On the sites that lists the share price, sales etc it mentions "volume" and a figure just under three million. Don't think it's the number of shares so what is it - aside from how many sausage rolls McCoist works his way through in a week.

This is why the Stock Market is not for the faint-hearted - I'm quite happy that my stash of ginger bottles has held their value throughout this latest loop of the rifc roller-coaster.

And after the initial pull to the top, remember what powers a roller-coaster. ;)

This is why the Stock Market is not for the faint-hearted - I'm quite happy that my stash of ginger bottles has held their value throughout this latest loop of the rifc roller-coaster.

And after the initial pull to the top, remember what powers a roller-coaster. ;)

Ginger bottles power roller coasters?

Archived