Charles Green's share issue

Not even close to it, you are currently posting what can be described as word salad across 3 threads, have you actually got anything sensible to say?

You don't answer any of my difficult questions that would have you posting it's a new club and then change the subject in question towards "ned" and an assortment of derogatory insults about my life and how you perceive I live it and then ask do I have anything sensible to say ? :blink::lol: .

You are a wee rat who avoids anything that would have you post anything close to resembling it's really a new club, but then at the same time proceed to be a complete cock socket by wanting other posters to agree with your fucked up ideology you still support the very same club because of what ?.

Two associations that shat a brick when it's biggest institutional cheats ever faced financial annihilation and then concocted a cunning plan to con us into thinking they saved the cheating b*****ds !, FCUK OFF ya roaster :lol: .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I keep this quote Tedster........the one I'm about to pull up is from aboots 9 months ago when bunnett said to a punter "Spivs??? Do you live in the 1930s, what are you talking about?"

Has that been eating away at you for almost a year now?

:lol:

I will take that as a no then.

Yes that will be another no from the Tedster who never answers any of the difficult questions that would have him post material that says new club status, the resident Polterfud will just surf the net to post links and regurgitate nonsense that only suits his twisted agenda that it is the same club even though he does actually know it's a new club but just wants to bang on about titles and records.

Yes that will be another no from the Tedster who never answers any of the difficult questions that would have him post material that says new club status, the resident Polterfud will just surf the net to post links and regurgitate nonsense that only suits his twisted agenda that it is the same club even though he does actually know it's a new club but just wants to bang on about titles and records.

Why does it matter to you so much that he admits it? Like... Honestly, it really seems to have got to you; why do you care so much whether one individual on a forum admits?

Personally I'd like to read this thread for news but it's just always the same names arguing over and over with each side getting nowhere. Bit like the Old Firm I guess.

Why does it matter to you so much that he admits it? Like... Honestly, it really seems to have got to you; why do you care so much whether one individual on a forum admits?

Personally I'd like to read this thread for news but it's just always the same names arguing over and over with each side getting nowhere. Bit like the Old Firm I guess.

Old firm doesn't exist - Rangers got liquidated. Newco currently in Scottish 3rd tier, not eligible for European competition. Far away from 'the journey to make friends' a big majority detest the clone rangers too and the Orcs who transsfered over to the new incarnation.

• 3 weeks later...

31.5 pence.

Another drop and a 10% spread on the share price. Not a good sign. Well, not for them, actually it IS a good sign as far as I'm concerned.

Onward and downward, admin beckons. A real one this time.

So a sevco share isn't worth much more than an empty bottle of Irn Bru

And you can't combine a rangers share with Varani's ice-cream to make a delicious iced drink....

I may need one of those straws the ragers fans hold onto so much WRK, how strong do they clutch onto them is now the question :) .

And you can't combine a rangers share with Varani's ice-cream to make a delicious iced drink....

I meant to add that Kinky has outed us two out as the two worst offenders on P&B in the OF forum in the "irregular public funding" thread :lol: .

Nope. I didn't. However, I did pick you and WRK out for special treatment. This was wrong. A fair-few plastics/diddies can join you in the 'obsessed' pre-school and you two can arm-wrestle over which is milk-monitor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fck me, Hellbhoy, don't you ever send me over to that shitehole again! No wonder Div gave you lot your own playpen.

Dear God that's horrific stuff in that wee corner of P&B. I'd rather let the rosettes have free access to the NSFW forum.

Fck me, Hellbhoy, don't you ever send me over to that shitehole again! No wonder Div gave you lot your own playpen.

Dear God that's horrific stuff in that wee corner of P&B. I'd rather let the rosettes have free access to the NSFW forum.

:lol: .

So a sevco share isn't worth much more than an empty bottle of Irn Bru

30p for an empty ginger bottle! That's 6 bob ffs. Enough for a pint; a fish supper and bus fare hame.

Oh, and there are some seriously deluded/confused (and beelin') peepul out there, read this:-

bluey9

premiumMemberChatIcon.png

Off Topic

Opinion: No Opinion Price: 31.00

RE: Tcup / Cloutie - same person?
Today 13:52
Tcup

Despite the fact I think I'm getting a migraine from reading your post.... maybe you'll appreciate a bit of guidance and fact.

This link

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

is what the London Stock Exchange says with regard to Rangers International Football Club (RFC), the clue is in the name. The website link takes you to the website of said company..... the world's most successful football club... BAR NONE.

These RIFC and TRFC tags that you spout don't even exist. And if we actually play along with your troubled train of thought... why have you posted 238 times with regard to a company that isn't a football club when it's obvious that it IS the football club you dislike so much?

Anyway... I was going to just continue laughing at your posts but felt it wasn't fair. I hope you take this constructively.

Good luck to all fans and investors.

Rangers Then, Rangers Now, Rangers Forever.

30p for an empty ginger bottle! That's 6 bob ffs. Enough for a pint; a fish supper and bus fare hame.

Oh, and there are some seriously deluded/confused (and beelin') peepul out there, read this:-

Oh dear. Reality gonna hit dat bear like a hammer, lawdy lawdy.

Archived