Charles Green's share issue

Dave King has no choice, even if he was to offer x2 the market cap they would refuse to sell, if he wants Rangers the only way is to wait till admin, which is why I am happy to see the share price dropping, better off accelerating the inevitable, starting to think this is the only way to get the spivs out.

Christ Ted. Are you saying you'd actually welcome another administration already?

Have you no pride at all?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The share price is dropping like a lead weight because the market has no confidence the club is heading in the right direction financially.

For Rangers fans to sit on their arses and hope the new Messiah shows up and saves the day ain't going to happen either unless someone has a spare £20 million to ensure there is money in the bank to take them to the end of the first year in the Premiership League.

Admin looks even more likely as the weeks and months go on.

Any potential "saviour" (not that there is any) will wait till admin hits. Then again. surely from the spivs point of view, its better to go into voluntary liquidation.

100% of the shares would cost someone like Dave King £22M, £20M if you allow the fans to keep theirs, not bad for a company with no debt, a good stadium and cracking training facility, of course the spivs will not sell for market value though.

That would be a company that's losing around £1M/month. How do you think King could turn that round without pissing off the Bears?

Hmmm.

What if RIFC were to sell the club to the rhebels but keep Ibrox and Murray park? What sort of rent could a club as big as Rangers afford? Would the income make RIFC enough income to make it a viable company? Naming rights could be easily sold without worry of boycott, boycotts would only harm whomever owns the club, not RIFC.

Just wondering.

Don't be silly, its not something I would welcome, but it looks inevitable, so may as well get on with it.

What would pride have to do with an admin event this time around, who are we owe money to?

Pride evidently has nothing to do with it at all for you guys - I'm aware of this.

Were it me however, I'd be truly embarrassed to have backed a club to the hilt , which steamrolled everyone by once more being run in an utterly unsustainable way. This, immediately after emerging dishonourably from a liquidation.

It may be slightly less morally despicable this time in that the only people ripped off are your own mug punters. It's surely bloody humiliating though - a dent to the pride, I'd have thought.

Pride evidently has nothing to do with it at all for you guys - I'm aware of this.

Were it me however, I'd be truly embarrassed to have backed a club to the hilt , which steamrolled everyone by once more being run in an utterly unsustainable way. This, immediately after emerging dishonourably from a liquidation.

It may be slightly less morally despicable this time in that the only people ripped off are your own mug punters. It's surely bloody humiliating though - a dent to the pride, I'd have thought.

Can you imagine the alternative?

Instead of focusing all their time and money demanding success like a right they alternatively decided to pursue a well run sustainable football club?

No 5k a week players, no five star hotels before away games, no world records, no £850k a year manager, no triumphantly lording it over uber-diddies

With respect, I don't fucking think so, they deserve better.

As much as I can sympathise with the helplessness the decent die hard fan like Ted must feel in this situation, the time when the Rangers support could have actually done something about this clusterfuck has long since passed.

So all the times I have expressed my embarrassment about what happened last summer fell on deaf ears then, you will simply pretend it never happened, how rude of you.

I have spent less on football this year and last year than I have for a long time, when will you understand that I pay my money to watch a game of football, if I get to watch football then there is no way I can say I have been ripped off.

If I owned a lot of shares or Rangers were not paying me for service rendered then yes I would be able to claim that I was ripped off, you really struggle with the concept of paying money to spectate at a sporting event.

So you bought these tickets in eager anticipation of a handful of people pocketing fortunes while the club again got run into the ground?

This is certainly a question of pride.

The trouble is that you display none - only hubris.

For me the continuation debate lies with two bodies, the SFA and the Rangers supporters.

If there is no objections to it from either of them then the rest of us frankly have to suck it up.

The morality of it could be questioned and, imo, it does the game no favours allowing it.

Hopefully I never have this tested but I often think about what I'd do if it was Rovers that liquidated. I'm fairly sure I would accept that the new entity was separate from the old, both sporting and commercial. Then again our history may not be worth getting huffy about.

Whether I supported the new entity would depend on how it was setup and whether I could buy into it or not. Fundamentally I want to support a football team from Kirkcaldy but if it was only there to line the pockets of spivs and gangsters then I wouldn't be interested.

I do think that Rangers fans lack humility in all this and are now almost accepting that another insolvency event is inevitable. Regardless of the continuation argument and the endless GIRUY for every wee snippet of support to either side from the most irrelevant of sources (ASA ffs ), the attitude from Rangers ( the club and their supporters) towards the rules of the game we love has been and remains to be repulsive.

I don't understand the pride in a club that overspent by £14 million in a single year to win div 3. Any club in Scotland could win any league in Scotland doing that. If it ends in Administration then it's nothing but blatant cheating.

They totally don't care though. Shameless.

This is quite funny and just typical of the farce surrounding the International........an anonymous shareholder says he'll 'out' some anonymous shareholders !!!!!!!

Rangers investor aims to crack Blue Pitch and Margarita mystery

Deputy Business Editor

A RANGERS shareholder with decades of experience in fund management has begun high-powered moves to reveal the identities of the people behind the secretive Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Funds

The investment professional, who asked not to be named, is a long-standing season ticket holder at Ibrox, said he has consulted a "mainstream" law firm in London to investigate the options available.

This is quite funny and just typical of the farce surrounding the International........an anonymous shareholder says he'll 'out' some anonymous shareholders !!!!!!!

Rangers investor aims to crack Blue Pitch and Margarita mystery

Greig Cameron

Deputy Business Editor

A RANGERS shareholder with decades of experience in fund management has begun high-powered moves to reveal the identities of the people behind the secretive Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Funds

The investment professional, who asked not to be named, is a long-standing season ticket holder at Ibrox, said he has consulted a "mainstream" law firm in London to investigate the options available.

It's as bad as the blue knights morons asking for transparency of the current board whilst refusing to reveal their backers,

And as for their mission statement ,,,we will never sell Ibrox,,,,,really by law they must do what's best for the shareholders and if they were skint they could face a scenario of selling it....so utter guff to say that.

So all the times I have expressed my embarrassment about what happened last summer fell on deaf ears then, you will simply pretend it never happened, how rude of you.

I have spent less on football this year and last year than I have for a long time, when will you understand that I pay my money to watch a game of football, if I get to watch football then there is no way I can say I have been ripped off.

If I owned a lot of shares or Rangers were not paying me for service rendered then yes I would be able to claim that I was ripped off, you really struggle with the concept of paying money to spectate at a sporting event.

How many times have you explained this to the WKR lite?

...and yet he still keeps posting the same old boring repetitive shite.

Express it again. Tell us why you are embarrassed. Explain how being a supporter of the worlds most successful club could have caused you to be embarrassed and what is the quantum of this embarrassment? Is there something you wish you could have done to ameliorate this embarrassment or something you feel you should do now because of it. In some detail if you please.

Nope that's not it either, you absolutely do not get this, or at least are so blinded by your loathing of our great club that you refuse to get it.

I watched a tennis match at the O2, Novac vs Gasquet, now I am perfectly aware that both players are pocketing fortunes but that is my choice as a spectator, I of course do not care, I paid to watch a tennis match and that is what I got.

Hubris, pride, honestly Monkey you need to step back and read the shite you try to peddle at times.

You may claim to be embarrassed but it doesn't stop you being a complete fud and fanny at the best of times with your WATP mentality as your posting history shows.

If you were truly embarrassed then you'd have posted this when you first joined but no you just wanted to stick your fingers up at the P&D's at the corruption that ensued almost straight after the club itself was actually sent to be liquidated, and then we all found out how corrupt the whole game was to it's core by the associations concocting some pish about how they could magically separate the mythical company form the club.

Instead of giving the Rangers fans the humility they deserve at their former clubs lengths of bending and breaking the rules to win trophies and maintain their success by any means possible for over a decade, the associations decided to rewrite their insolvency laws completely and give the illusion the club itself was saved so that fannies like you can still bang on about 54 titles,world records & all the other pish that went with it.

Your stupidity in claiming the club you now support is still the very same club that cheated it's opposition for over a decade and it finally caught up with it is testimony that you really aren't embarrassed at all really, because you defend the formers clubs ill gotten gains and corruption to the hilt by your posting history that even though you actually know your former club fucking cheated you are happy to post Law Lord's say this,ECA say this,the FTT ruled this and any other source that has been manipulated to suit your agenda that your club is somehow innocent in all this and it's the mythical companies fault the club went bust.

If you were really embarrassed you'd be posting you didn't want those titles and trophies your former club won by deception and dodgy finances that eventually put other clubs to the wall to be able to somehow compete with your former club, but no you just keep posting pish like "ASA approves Scotland's most successful club" & "Club is separate from the company" and other such nonsense and shows you are actually just a fud who wants to follow a club that is more successful than any other club other than watching football as you keep claiming.

The bit I put in bold is testimony that the above I posted that you are a fud.

For me the continuation debate lies with two bodies, the SFA and the Rangers supporters.

If there is no objections to it from either of them then the rest of us frankly have to suck it up.

The morality of it could be questioned and, imo, it does the game no favours allowing it.

Hopefully I never have this tested but I often think about what I'd do if it was Rovers that liquidated. I'm fairly sure I would accept that the new entity was separate from the old, both sporting and commercial. Then again our history may not be worth getting huffy about.

Whether I supported the new entity would depend on how it was setup and whether I could buy into it or not. Fundamentally I want to support a football team from Kirkcaldy but if it was only there to line the pockets of spivs and gangsters then I wouldn't be interested.

I do think that Rangers fans lack humility in all this and are now almost accepting that another insolvency event is inevitable. Regardless of the continuation argument and the endless GIRUY for every wee snippet of support to either side from the most irrelevant of sources (ASA ffs ), the attitude from Rangers ( the club and their supporters) towards the rules of the game we love has been and remains to be repulsive.

I don't understand the pride in a club that overspent by £14 million in a single year to win div 3. Any club in Scotland could win any league in Scotland doing that. If it ends in Administration then it's nothing but blatant cheating.

They totally don't care though. Shameless.

I'm happy to think of New Rangers as being shameless, cheating bar-stewards. Aye, they can keep their vile history.

But I'll still keep asking them when the club and company were officially separated.

You are just a ned who never goes to games because he spends his money on shite, even when they are on the telly being humiliated by Barcelona you spend the whole 90 mins talking about Rangers, yer beyond help.

Are you suggesting that having a decent quality of life is less than owning a season ticket for a football club to which I'd miss a lot of the home games because I work in a church on Sunday ?, seriously are you that that much of a cnut you'd rather pay to watch football instead of having a nice home and food ? :lol: .

And once again you have become a complete fanny by bringing up my lack of attendance at Parkhead when I have attended more Scotland internationals than you :1eye .

The Barca game was a write off you fanny because Celtic had been already chucked out of Europe and was a meaningless fixture and being on P&B whilst watching the game was a far better option to join in on the lolz.

If you bring up my lack of going to watch Celtic again it will show you are actually a cnut in real live.

Archived