Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did read that but didn't really understand under what circumstances it could/should be applied.

(retires, confused)

It's at the discretion of the takeover panel. Also the 30% does not have to be an individual, any parties acting together with an aggregate of 30% will fall under the takeover code.

Did any berrz have shares in deed rangers and now purchased in this new thing ?

And will they buy more in Episode 3 just around Xmas time again, wee Billy must be gettin pissed off at xmas waking up to find all Santa has brought him is a scroll of paper with his name, the Rangers badge on it and a signature from someone that currently has their picture next HRH in the living room but next year is not allowed to be mentioned in the house

It only bus company's I do turns for. ;)

The Rangers do buses a lot and why they get bust :) so by that logic the gangstabus mob will set fire to the team to collect the insurance some time soon claiming they don't carry passengers :lol: .

The Rangers do buses a lot and why they get bust :) so by that logic the gangstabus mob will set fire to the team to collect the insurance some time soon claiming they don't carry passengers :lol: .

Hellboy QC's been buzzing the lighter fuel again.

It's at the discretion of the takeover panel. Also the 30% does not have to be an individual, any parties acting together with an aggregate of 30% will fall under the takeover code.

So the people who would have to ask for a waiver would be Chuckie and pals.(I presume) They are unlikely to want to take less for their shares but I suppose it is possible. A % of something is better than cock all. These shares may be entering 'buy' territory soon. ;)

The Rangers do buses a lot and why they get bust :) so by that logic the gangstabus mob will set fire to the team to collect the insurance some

time soon claiming they don't carry passengers :lol: .

One for the boys at Bletchley Park to get their teeth into....

• 2 weeks later...

I see someone bought 10 shares yesterday costing 4.40. Dealing costs, lets say 10 pounds.

I could understand a fan buying a tiny stake if they were shares in the 'club', but they're not. They are shares in the company that runs the club as a subsidiary. Even the fans know that, they are forever telling us. So why would anyone in their right mind buy a 'loyalty' stake? Oh, wait a minute, I seem to have answered my own question.

Shares up and up this week (49p) as the agm/egm approacheth :)

100% this is desperation in both camps trying to get as many as possible.

These meetings are going to see much carnage and bears tearing bears apart.

Bring it on.

Archived