Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a possible shareholder in the dead club, I for one, am interested in hb's assertions.....

If the BDO conclude agent Whyte bought the club by fraudulent means then it's game on for Minty ....

If the BDO conclude agent Whyte bought the club by fraudulent means then it's game on for Minty ....

What if Minty was involved? ;)

Yep.....but I only torched the certificate .... I don't know who was legally willed it. Both my brothers haven't a clue re footie, BUT are uber buns. Not spoken to them in 13 and 8 years respectively .

Wouldn't want owt anyways, but if it gave me a vote...... lolololololol....

As a possible shareholder in the dead club, I for one, am interested in hb's assertions.....

And so you should be, Hellboy legal mind takes some beating.

If only Celtic .... the SPL had placed their faith in Hellobys shrewd legal mind, rather than fat Rodney....

If Minty gains ownership the club by default then surely that would benefit Lloyd's, but if Craigy Bhoy regains control then that would benefit Ticketus.

Whyte paid off Lloyd's with a loan he secured from Ticketus ! so I'd guess Ticketus would still have to chase Whyte for their money and Lloyd's won't give a shit as they have been paid what was due.

I don't know the complications of Ticketus even trying to get their money back from Lloyd's themselves as it was Whyte who borrowed the money based on ST's from Rangers PLC he may have fraudulently acquired ?.

If Minty gains ownership the club by default then surely that would benefit Lloyd's, but if Craigy Bhoy regains control then that would benefit Ticketus.

Was Minty even defrauded? He disposed of the club for a quid if memory serves correctly. I don,t think even Whyte would need to commit fraud to get a quid to hand over.

If Whyte committed fraud then surely if the club were to change hands it would be to the victims of any fraud which had taken place. If it was the case that a fraud had taken place then would the victims not just join the creditors list when BDO reclaim the assets and sell them?

A job for trading standards via CAB i'd say.

The useless chunts just send you one mail then nothin...... it's like they don't care or are run by some kind of secret society.

:P

Whyte paid off Lloyd's with a loan he secured from Ticketus ! so I'd guess Ticketus would still have to chase Whyte for their money and Lloyd's won't give a shit as they have been paid what was due.

Lloyd's are still owed a shit load by MIH.

One thing is for sure Minty will not be going anywhere near this. I bet he was pulling wheelies when he succeeded in selling the toxic assets of RFC and he even managed to get a quid out of it (100 times more than he thought he could get!) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some folk have been questioning the static price of TRIFC, suggesting some chicanery. There have been sales all week and only one buy. The thing is that the total volume is only several thousand which is a drop in the ocean compared to the number of issued shares. Shareholders are actually sitting tight which means no movement in the price. Next week could be different.

• 3 weeks later...

The announcement on Chucky and his shares has finally saw some movement in the price.

I thought things went South in the winter ?

Last trade at 52 p, yesterdays close 56.5 p , which it had been at for ages.

The announcement on Chucky and his shares has finally saw some movement in the price.

I thought things went South in the winter ?

Last trade at 52 p, yesterdays close 56.5 p , which it had been at for ages.

Expect Tedi to post something positive about a negative trend in the share value :lol: .

A few more pence to go and The Rangers club/company will be half the value of the shares in issue ! nice :) half a club :lol: .

I fully expect the share price to drop to around 40-45p

I also fully expect Celtic`s share price to slide to continue its downward trend to around 50p and then nosedive when they fail to qualify for the group stages to around 34p.

Who the hell would invest in a football club.

Did you not invest in the club by purchasing your season ticket ? your return was some of the worst football a Rangers team from Ibrox has ever played :lol: .

eta : see how the mask slips Tedi and you have quoted the club and not the company in your post ! :1eye remember shares were issued in the company but here you are quoting like the club is the company :lol: .

I fully expect the share price to drop to around 40-45p

I also fully expect Celtic`s share price to slide to continue its downward trend to around 50p and then nosedive when they fail to qualify for the group stages to around 34p.

Who the hell would invest in a football club.

A minute or two late tedi.......like a moth to a flame

If you post, he will come :D

And 40 is the rumour on the king offer?

And 29 was my original valuation? Which you derided ?

And celtics slide ? Nope.

No I pay to watch football on match days, alien concept for you I know.

You gave a cash investment to your club so that you could watch the worst Rangers squad ever assembled.

Basic concept of investing is giving money you tosspot just like you buying an ST because you are investing your money to watch football.

Archived