Charles Green's share issue

You really are taking the piss,Delahun is out of his depth on SSB,my old mate Peter was 10 times better than him.

Any tricky questions is answered by 'Oh,you do know we can't answer that question in case lawyers get to hear it.'

Meaning they ain't got a scooby what to say,BFDJ is a joke,a Neil Lennon hater who should not be anywhere near a microphone as he hasn't a clue about football.

Radio Clyde is nothing but an on air Celtic fanzine.

Happty to help.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are taking the piss,Delahun is out of his depth on SSB,my old mate Peter was 10 times better than him.

Any tricky questions is answered by 'Oh,you do know we can't answer that question in case lawyers get to hear it.'

Meaning they ain't got a scooby what to say,BFDJ is a joke,a Neil Lennon hater who should not be anywhere near a microphone as he hasn't a clue about football.

Radio Clyde is nothing but an on air Celtic fanzine.

Happty to help.

True high time they got daryl king off it. And 4 ex rangers players Dalziel,Johnstone, Wishart and Rae too.

Is it not simply the case that regardless of allegiance, Radio Clyde is for terribly stupid people?

I can't receive it down here but, from the impression I've got on here it is mainly for the discussion of celtic and rangers-related topics, yes.

A Rangers supporting friend of mine (yes, that is correct) has, since day one of the man's appearance on tv, referred to Jim Delahunt as a 'wee diddy presenter'. He has always done this in a humorous way without malice. I tend to agree with him.

I can't receive it down here but, from the impression I've got on here it is mainly for the discussion of celtic and rangers-related topics, yes.

Hope this will help you WRK.

I don't know how clued up you are at using a proxy server ?,if you use a proxy server based in Scotland then you can view or listen to Scottish broadcasts as the server acts as a go between.

http://www.freeproxylists.com/uk.php

The above link has UK servers but you'll need to try a few till you get one based in Scotland and you'll get the comedy channels up here you are missing :) .

Hope this will help you WRK.

I don't know how clued up you are at using a proxy server ?,if you use a proxy server based in Scotland then you can view or listen to Scottish broadcasts as the server acts as a go between.

http://www.freeproxylists.com/uk.php

The above link has UK servers but you'll need to try a few till you get one based in Scotland and you'll get the comedy channels up here you are missing :) .

Oh, dinnae fash yersel, HB. I can get Clyde through t'Internet, but there's absolutely no reason I'd want to, is there? Everything mentioned on there gets recycled on here anyway, and that way I don't have to listen to phone-ins featuring, well, the kind of people that ring up phone-ins*. ;)

I do know my way around the Net, so thanks for the advice, but in this case, as mentioned above, it's not of much use. If you could find a way of introducing a fifteen-second delay to Ladbrokes in-play, now that would be worth having. ;)

*Yes, I realise that is depriving myself of the joys of "Tommy the Taxi-driver". I'm sure I'll survive.

Oh, dinnae fash yersel, HB. I can get Clyde through t'Internet, but there's absolutely no reason I'd want to, is there? Everything mentioned on there gets recycled on here anyway, and that way I don't have to listen to phone-ins featuring, well, the kind of people that ring up phone-ins*. ;)

I do know my way around the Net, so thanks for the advice, but in this case, as mentioned above, it's not of much use. If you could find a way of introducing a fifteen-second delay to Ladbrokes in-play, now that would be worth having. ;)

*Yes, I realise that is depriving myself of the joys of "Tommy the Taxi-driver". I'm sure I'll survive.

15 second delay you say ?,no problem but it will still be fucking useless to you though as it will be only you that gets the Ladbrokes stream 15 seconds later :lol: .

Although I do know someone who does bet that way but is at the game at the time and you have to have lightening quick fingers to beat the signal that gets to Ladbrokes,or have it punched into your moby what team will score next but don't send it until you are sure the shot will actually enter the net.Lobs and long range free kicks are best and have a couple of seconds before it is actually a goal :) .

15 second delay you say ?,no problem but it will still be fucking useless to you though as it will be only you that gets the Ladbrokes stream 15 seconds later :lol: .

Although I do know someone who does bet that way but is at the game at the time and you have to have lightening quick fingers to beat the signal that gets to Ladbrokes,or have it punched into your moby what team will score next but don't send it until you are sure the shot will actually enter the net.Lobs and long range free kicks are best and have a couple of seconds before it is actually a goal :) .

A mate at work reckons he's found a bookie that doesn't get the info quick enough, and says he's doing alright second time round, after getting too greedy with his first account. He's had several infallible schemes before, mind, and notice the "at work" earlier...... :)

A mate at work reckons he's found a bookie that doesn't get the info quick enough, and says he's doing alright second time round, after getting too greedy with his first account. He's had several infallible schemes before, mind, and notice the "at work" earlier...... :)

I only have a flutter on the Grand Nationals and have a good track record,spent around £200 total in 20 years and took about £700 off them :) .Got the Scottish Grand National winner again this year :thumsup2 .

Is it not simply the case that regardless of allegiance, Radio Clyde is for terribly stupid people?

Put these 2 posts together and you get the answer.

Radio Clyde is for terribly stupid people who wish to discuss Celtic / Rangers topics.

Archived