Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really ? top off the page in the interim gives you some the cash in and out without the waffle http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/296

AND , we do know what the wages are (£7 million + bonuses) and how much it cost to run Ibrox (£13 million there about) and the boards wages (£1.6 million increasing to £2.5 million after bonuses).

And you claim I made all those these figures up.

Have I left anything out ?. oops I forgot £2,412,000 for the Albion car park which will release some of the lease finances next year.

What sevconians dislike so much is we know more about their club than they do. :)

o Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £35.2m

::^^^

The club that was incorporated died ....no ? is there a date for a new incorporation ?

21st of June last year Green incorporated the company.

What sevconians dislike so much is we know more about their club than they do. :)

As long as they are winning titles and cups they couldn't give a fcuk what happens in the board room or the state of affairs of their club.

As long as they are winning titles and cups they couldn't give a fcuk what happens in the board room or the state of affairs of their club.

They deserve better after all

21st of June last year Green incorporated the company.

Yes, but as the club won't be unincorporated until liquidation finalised, new club....

Yes, but as the club won't be unincorporated until liquidation finalised, new club....

I agree but the SFA & SPL made some funny amendments didn't they ! separated the club from itself apparently :wacko: in a legal sense.

As far as the companies house is concerned it's the club as a whole that is being liquidated and don't define what pish the SFA & SPL have amended to keep their cash cow alive so to speak.

I agree but the SFA & SPL made some funny amendments didn't they ! separated the club from itself apparently :wacko: in a legal sense.

As far as the companies house is concerned it's the club as a whole that is being liquidated and don't define what pish the SFA & SPL have amended to keep their cash cow alive so to speak.

Got it in 1,spot on HB.

Still need to be unincorporated ..... 2 incorporations without an unincorporation equals 2 clubs....

Tedi ?

Well....hmmmmmmm...ok. I'll put it simply:

If you have a steak.....go for a poo, the following day have another steak and another poo, then the the 2nd poo has nothing to do with the first steak.

However, without the first poo, the 2 nd poo is the biggest pile of shoite in creation ... capiche ?

Are people still bickering of this? We know that the true blue bums will never admit what their Director of Cummunications said abooots deid, so no point - everyone and the Director knows.

No point if the bums are hanging to a website that I could take a £15k salary cut to go manage properly and change in 5 mins.

Really ? top off the page in the interim gives you some the cash in and out without the waffle http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/296

AND , we do know what the wages are (£7 million + bonuses) and how much it cost to run Ibrox (£13 million there about) and the boards wages (£1.6 million increasing to £2.5 million after bonuses).

And you claim I made all those these figures up.

Have I left anything out ?. oops I forgot £2,412,000 for the Albion car park which will release some of the lease finances next year.

Look at the terms Sandaza blurted out to Tommy, how much is the wage bill going to rise if they are all on similar terms?

Well I think you do not know enough about yer own shite.

I had corn on the cob on Tuesday, I did a shite on Tuesday there was no sweetcorn in my poo.

I had a Pizza on Wednesday, not a single bit of sweetcorn, I did a shite and yes there was some sweetcorn in my poo.

I had Fajitas for my Tea tonight and just enjoyed dropping another shite, guess what it had some of Tuesday`s sweetcorn in it, so those 2 shites definately have connections.

Tedi - you are starting to go as offtopic as Bennett

Are you OK pal? Come see the Fife in relegation battles!

Well I think you do not know enough about yer own shite.

I had corn on the cob on Tuesday, I did a shite on Tuesday there was no sweetcorn in my poo.

I had a Pizza on Wednesday, not a single bit of sweetcorn, I did a shite and yes there was some sweetcorn in my poo.

I had Fajitas for my Tea tonight and just enjoyed dropping another shite, guess what it had some of Tuesday`s sweetcorn in it, so those 2 shites definately have connections.

So it is only from tonight I can salute your indefajitability and say you are no longer full of shite ?

Not been to see the Fifers this season, am at Ibrox this Saturday and the 4th of May and the inbetween fixure takes you down to Palmerston.

I think it is looking like yer best bet is the play offs mate and this is probably my only chance of going to see them too.

Honest offer is open now yer team can do no more. My Falkirk 'buddy' is gonna come see us now with us after season with nothing left.

EDIT: My bruv who is dyed-in-the-wool Arsenal is even gonna come to support us! Desperate times!

That'a way much better Tedi.

Left anything out?

You have made lots of stuff up? ,,,,,, are you sure about that ?.

Temps did not cost £1.6M ,,,,,,,,,,,, meant to put transfer costs in total dude.

Our stadium does not cost £13M per year ,,,,,,,,,,, yes it does and being in the 3rd does not make it any cheaper with higher fuel bills too.

You have no idea what our current wages are, nor the bonuses, the historical figures you have include salaries for players and staff that no longer work for us.

Yes I do as Chucky himself stated just under £7 million and there are bonuses to be paid out for clean sheets,scoring bonuses and promotion bonuses for the players only.

You have ignore deferred income. ,,,,,,,,,, the interim report has the total amount raised up until December as £35.2 million including the IPO

Our income for the entire year will be much more than £9.5M ,,,,,,,,,, agreed no argument there but not important in the final accounts.

You have ignored sponsorship. ,,,,,,,,,, no I have not as they are in the total revenue raised including the IPO as in the interim accounts of £35.2 million.

You have ignore 1 off items like IPO costs. ,,,,, again included in the total amount raised of £35.2 million.

You ignore historical wage issues. ,,,,,,,,, ??? the sacking of Sandaza ???

You ignore that we traded for 2.5 months with no income. ,,,,,,,,, ???

The purchase of Albion car park is already complete. ,,,,,,,, yes and I included it earlier as a purchase.

It is impossible for you to produce these figures without the proper accounts. ,,,,, I know that and have explained they are not real numbers but are close and taken from sources we know of and a reliable.

OK Tedi I'll list some numbers and you point out where you have a discrepancy with them.

The interim accounts at the top state that total income raised including the IPO and ST & sponsorship up until December was £35.2 million.This will be more as on the days sales of tickets and merchandise and the one cup tie revenue.Could be another couple of million there about.

Money the club will pay out over the season may be or will be.

Stadium running costs around £13.2 million ,,,, this is what the stadium ran up the year before and is a very good baseline.

Wages for the players around £7 million plus including bonuses.

Wages and bonuses for board and all stadium staff wages will exceed £2.5 million this season.

Transfer money paid for players £1.6 million.

Undertaking of the oldco's football related debts £2.8 million.

Buying of Albion car park £2.4 million.

These are not the total amounts of money going out of the club but are the sums we know will and subtract all of that from the total cash raised as in the interim for now comes to £5.7 million with the figures we have.We can add a few million on with revenue raised since but it will come to less than £10 million left in the bank Tedi.

Next season Rangers will make more than this year but it all points to running up losses again because Green did not get the SPL vacancy he needed to command top dollar and stay just about solvent till success came to the club.

I cannot be sure where I got this info but Rangers the club in total will cost around £26 million plus a year in it's current state and was done by very smart people based on all the info they could retrieve from Ibrox itself.This is the amount Rangers have to make plus to keep solvent or in profit.

Rangers the club itself generated £13.2 million plus the extra few million that will be added on.

My figures are not exact but based on info from the interim and what smarter people than me have found.

That'a way much better Tedi.

OK Tedi I'll list some numbers and you point out where you have a discrepancy with them.

The interim accounts at the top state that total income raised including the IPO and ST & sponsorship up until December was £35.2 million.This will be more as on the days sales of tickets and merchandise and the one cup tie revenue.Could be another couple of million there about.

Money the club will pay out over the season may be or will be.

Stadium running costs around £13.2 million ,,,, this is what the stadium ran up the year before and is a very good baseline.

Wages for the players around £7 million plus including bonuses.

Wages and bonuses for board and all stadium staff wages will exceed £2.5 million this season.

Transfer money paid for players £1.6 million.

Undertaking of the oldco's football related debts £2.8 million.

Buying of Albion car park £2.4 million.

These are not the total amounts of money going out of the club but are the sums we know will and subtract all of that from the total cash raised as in the interim for now comes to £5.7 million with the figures we have.We can add a few million on with revenue raised since but it will come to less than £10 million left in the bank Tedi.

Next season Rangers will make more than this year but it all points to running up losses again because Green did not get the SPL vacancy he needed to command top dollar and stay just about solvent till success came to the club.

I cannot be sure where I got this info but Rangers the club in total will cost around £26 million plus a year in it's current state and was done by very smart people based on all the info they could retrieve from Ibrox itself.This is the amount Rangers have to make plus to keep solvent or in profit.

Rangers the club itself generated £13.2 million plus the extra few million that will be added on.

My figures are not exact but based on info from the interim and what smarter people than me have found.

This is not normal behaviour.

Seriously do you think that no one can double check your figures?

Theres a little thing on the internet called .....

Google.jpg

Which makes most of your posts ridiculous.

Honest offer Ted - don't go into Bennett lunacy when season is over, come see the Fife who have to play for their 2nd Div lives now

Fifes still in the dark ages, heard they recently tried someone as a witch just for having velcro flaps on their jacket.

Archived