Charles Green's share issue

No you clearly said tens of millions "but it's fucking killing your club off by racking up losses in the tens of millions a year by being in the SFL leagues you idiot"

Proof of this is required seeing as you're a complete Walter O'Mitty.

OOPS ! I meant to put over ten million a year do forgive ! and no need to post proof because you are in denial mode till Chucky releases the accounts and the MSM are all over it telling you it's not good by publishing losses of over ten million at least.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a quick look at the price - I can't make head nor tail of what means which when it comes to buy/sell (I mean surely that means someone's sell/buying, yeah?), but can I assume a price of 60p and a fall in value of 4% today is a good thing?

Just had a quick look at the price - I can't make head nor tail of what means which when it comes to buy/sell (I mean surely that means someone's sell/buying, yeah?), but can I assume a price of 60p and a fall in value of 4% today is a good thing?

Depends, it might be worth waiting until closer to the time when an announcement is made by the inquiry on Green's purchase. I would think falling prices until then with a resurgence in price when Rangers claim to have found nothing amiss. A possible lift there I think.

OOPS ! I meant to put over ten million a year do forgive ! and no need to post proof because you are in denial mode till Chucky releases the accounts and the MSM are all over it telling you it's not good by publishing losses of over ten million at least.

Sure you did, you got carried away and told another whopper.

Depends, it might be worth waiting until closer to the time when an announcement is made by the inquiry on Green's purchase. I would think falling prices until then with a resurgence in price when Rangers claim to have found nothing amiss. A possible lift there I think.

And who will be buying up the shares at knock down prices as the share value tumbles ? or is this a dubious plan to deliberately devalue the shares to such a level that an aggressive takeover is immanent at pennies in the pound ?.

Sure you did, you got carried away and told another whopper.

Sure Benny you got a wee bone to chew on because I typed in the wrong thing ! it's not like you've ever put anything forward other than wummery and deflection is it.

Rangers are running debts of over ten million at least this season and could be just as bad next season and you want to take some sort of high ground because I make a boo boo on a post ?.

Do enlighten me with your vast knowledge of the finances at Ibrox Benny please do post positive irrefutable evidence that Rangers are running at a profit ! go on Benny the floor is yours because you think you know more than me but never post something other than shite so far.

I'm not the one drawing figures out of thin air, either put up or shut up.

Tens of millions :lol:

I believe Hellbhoy was suggesting that The Rangers lost £7 mill in 7 months during a season with pie income, hence the summer break does not bode well. The implication was that the new company was leaking over a mill a month seemed to be the conclusion

I have no doubt that Sir Charles will pretend a lesser loss by including 2x Season Tix in the income for the first year of SEVCO. But if any random bum believes that is OK cos covered by covered by 2x and the Capital Investment called by IPO, then they are seriously kidding themselves. If/when it is shown IPO investment is being employed on running-costs the share price will crash further.

I'm not the one drawing figures out of thin air, either put up or shut up.

Tens of millions :lol:

Rangers total income including the IPO stood at as stated in the interim accounts = £35.2 million that's everything up to date including sponsorships and deferred stuff for the whole season.

Rangers actual projected running costs for the year are,

Stadium = £13 million.

Players wages = £7 million plus bonuses and could reach £8+ million after bonuses paid.

Boards wages = £1.6 million plus bonuses and could reach £2.5+ million after promotion.

£1.9 million for finance leases for the season.

That gives a grand total of £23.5 million without the bonuses paid and could reach £25.4 million after bonuses paid out.

Rangers debts and transfers they paid out for the season were.

£1.6 million for Templeton.

£2.8 million for debts from the oldco.

That's a total of £4.4 million paid out.

If we add the two together we get £27.9 million for the season and £29.9 million after bonuses paid out.Subtract that from the total income of £35.2 and you are left with a staggering £5.3 million and the bears on here think their club won't hit a financial wall before the end of next season !.

If the clubs running costs are over £25 million for a season and the club itself actually generated £9 million this year then there is a ten million pound plus at least shortfall to keep Rangers in profit.

Some cash is not in my figures like on the day sales tickets for the match and food or cup runs they had since January but it can't be too much.Might be a million or two but who knows.

Source for my calculations for the bears to try and dismiss,rubbish or deflect http://rangers.g3dho...ews_article/296

The stadium total is not there for the year and was taken from a very reliable source as the stadium still costs about the same to run as the season before even in the 3rd division.

Some of the bears will claim it's not completely accurate but it's fucking damn well close and that's for sure.

All those figures are in the interim accounts Tedi except the stadium running costs at £13 million.

You are a complete fud for not doing your homework from the link on the clubs interim accounts and debunking what I posted.

Genuine answer is we will not know till the accounts are posted in August, HB consistently ignores things like deferred income and exceptional items alongside grossly over inflating figures, basically he posts a lot of shite then gets found out months later.

No problems Ted - I did have problems with Sir Charles of Green saying The Rangers would be rich because 1 years of accounts would show 2 years of season tix income (so rich) Altho it was true I thought another one of his iffy statements and not great for punters but for his wallet.

Next year's accounts?

On the wider topic, it's pretty pointless having a day-by-day point scoring contest on a company's share price. Shares go up and down, even in really well run companies, and for a myriad of reasons.

So yes -- Rangers shares are low at the moment, but it will probably go up again in due course. Unless, of course, the arch-psychopath Craig Whyte does actually have a legitimate claim on assets, which, as funny as that would be, is highly unlikely.

Ahhhh so a share price dropping is good...Ra peepul and money, accounting and maths really do not go well together. :blink: No wonder rangers went bust and Sevco can't be too far off. :thumsup2

I think tedi is hoping for a price collapse which would make a legitimate buyout possible . Problem is , any takeover with this background would be "iffy"...

None of those figures are detailed in the interim accounts you are a fanny who makes it all up, you have been found out for making pish up over and over again.

Fact 1 you claimed the IPO was included in the profit of the company and could be paid out as dividends

Fact 2 after a few people buried you, you claimed the IPO was negative goodwill.

You are about as thick as they come.

and by the way, spotted and you will get it back with interest as always ;)

Really ? top off the page in the interim gives you some the cash in and out without the waffle http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/296

RNS Number : 0856Z
Rangers Int. Football Club PLC
04 March 2013

4 March 2013

Embargoed for 07:00

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers" or the "Company")

Interim Results

Rangers International Football Club plc (AIM:RFC), the holding company for the Scottish football club 'Rangers', is pleased to announce interim results for the seven-month period from incorporation to 31 December 2012.

Operational Highlights

· Sustainable long-term structure now in place

o Assets and intangibles purchased from Administrators of former Rangers Football Club plc for £5.5m on 14 June 2012

o Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £35.2m

· Season ticket sales in excess of 38,000, one of the highest levels of season ticket sales achieved by any UK club

· Average home league attendance of 45,363 during the period; fifth highest ranking UK football attendance

· New retail arrangement signed with the UK's largest sports retailer, Sports Direct

· New kit manufacturer agreement signed with one of the world's leading sport-lifestyle brands, Puma

· New shirt sponsor, Blackthorn Cider, for season 2013/14

· Acquisition of the Albion car park and Edmiston House for future ventures to enhance match day experience in January 2013

· Currently first in the Scottish Football League 3rd Division

Financial Highlights

· Revenue of £9.5m

· Operating expenses of £16.6m

· Loss before non-recurring items and finance costs of £7.0m

· Profit before tax £9.5m driven by non-recurring release of negative goodwill of £20.5m

· Investment in football personnel of £1.6m in line with strategy

· Finance leases of £1.9m at 31 December 2012

· Cash of £21.2m as at 31 December 2012

· Undertaking of debts of former Rangers Football Club plc of £2.8m (£251,000 remains to be paid in accordance with the terms agreed)

AND , we do know what the wages are (£7 million + bonuses) and how much it cost to run Ibrox (£13 million there about) and the boards wages (£1.6 million increasing to £2.5 million after bonuses).

And you claim I made all those these figures up.

Have I left anything out ?. oops I forgot £2,412,000 for the Albion car park which will release some of the lease finances next year.

o Successful IPO on AIM market of London Stock Exchange raised £22.2m in December 2012 to fund growth strategy, and bringing the total raised share capital since incorporation to £35.2m

::^^^

The club that was incorporated died ....no ? is there a date for a new incorporation ?

Archived