Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several "buys" this morning. Small amounts probably by fans rather than investors. Green's departure being seen as a 'good thing' by the orcs. Poorly informed and wasting their money IMO.

Jags fan team gets promoted.

Decides to celebrate by spending time on minutiae of share dealings for Rangers. Tragic.

:lol:

Jags fan team gets promoted.

Decides to celebrate by spending time on minutiae of share dealings for Rangers. Tragic.

:lol:

Do you think that post would really have taken him that long to write?

How is the share price doing, have they been suspended yet? hit a new low? surely the 2 board room departures must be having a negative impact and what about Wunf`s promised MVL?

Are we deid yet?

Too lazy to look yourself ?

Ok.

No real change so far, a few dumbass small buys by bears, offset by 75,000 dumped at 60p.

I look forward to the small investors being fleeced again. They have nobody to blame but themselves ....

I look forward to the small investors being fleeced again. They have nobody to blame but themselves ....

But but but - they have that £500 piece of wallpaper on the wall which covers-up the punch hole in the plasterboard when they first got mad in realising they'd been such fannies by marching on the BBC offices after the Sir Criag expose

I've been studying the minutiae of the RFC shares again. Not much else to do now that the Jags have qualified for the top flight in Scottish football. I remember when they were in the 2nd division. It was horrible. I'm SO glad they are not there now.

Wee tick (!) upwards in the share price brought out 17,000 buys but there were two delayed publication sales totalling 75,000. If that trend continues the price will fall. Again.

I've been studying the minutiae of the RFC shares again. Not much else to do now that the Jags have qualified for the top flight in Scottish football. I remember when they were in the 2nd division. It was horrible. I'm SO glad they are not there now.

Wee tick (!) upwards in the share price brought out 17,000 buys but there were two delayed publication sales totalling 75,000. If that trend continues the price will fall. Again.

They already have :) earlier it stood at up 1.5p but has now fell back down 1p to up .5p for the day.

Actually, the best thing that could happen (from the orcs' point of view) is for the share price to crash. Then some Blue Nightie, or a bunch of them, could buy the Clumpany on the cheap and run it properly.

Hmmm.... hope the share price stays high. :P

Naw, hope it crashes! :lol:

No, higher.........lower.......higher....... :blink::1eye

Actually, the best thing that could happen (from the orcs' point of view) is for the share price to crash. Then some Blue Nightie, or a bunch of them, could buy the Clumpany on the cheap and run it properly.

Hmmm.... hope the share price stays high. :P

Naw, hope it crashes! :lol:

No, higher.........lower.......higher....... :blink::1eye

Yeh right. Those bears with gazillions never stepped in at £5.5M , are never gonna do, what, £10M? with the assets even more in dispute.

And by the time the shares have dropped far enough for £10M to work, the shares will not be available to buy. The AIM won't take well to being duped on chuckys directorships.

Yeh right. Those bears with gazillions never stepped in at £5.5M , are never gonna do, what, £10M? with the assets even more in dispute.

And by the time the shares have dropped far enough for £10M to work, the shares will not be available to buy. The AIM won't take well to being duped on chuckys directorships.

Down another 2p today :whistle

Oh dear...I hope you are both at the wind up?

Guilty....really down 26%.

Edit for, lse seem to have figures wrong way round do down 2.5p

Looking back at pre ipo shareholding, for all the free and penny shares, they took a pumping on their 99p & 100p ones. So it may even out if they didn't get out at the 90 p chance.

19,225,200 shares @ 1p = £ 192,252

2,000,000 shares @ 50p = £ 1,000,000

8,825,000 shares @ 99p = £ 8,736,750

3,365,000 shares @ 100p = £ 3,365,000

33,415,200 shares £13,293,972 average share price 40p

-

You must have checked during a good period....

Down 4p, 6.50%......take your pick which.

My staunch Rangers supporting brother just received his legacy from his dead dad from some inheritance mob that found him recently.Amongst other things he inherited was at the time a few hunner quid but were shares in the dead club :lol: he has since unplugged his phone and switched off his mobile as I have consistently called him to wind him up :lol:

Well Charles will get a tidy sum for the shares that cost him next to nothing.

For all his posturing, lying and crowd pleasing exagerating, he's done exactly what he said he would in the first place.

Who thinks he'll give a shit for the mess he's left behind?

Well Charles will get a tidy sum for the shares that cost him next to nothing.

For all his posturing, lying and crowd pleasing exagerating, he's done exactly what he said he would in the first place.

Who thinks he'll give a shit for the mess he's left behind?

Unless The Hero wins in court.....then chuckles loses the lot, bar the salaries he's bragged.

Archived