Charles Green's share issue

I'm surprised the share price is holding up, considering all the innuendo, rumours, mud-slinging, fantasy, fiction AND facts that are bouncing around. That sort of thing, whether there be any truth in it or not, is usually enough to put a share price into a tail-spin.

I suppose football clubs are a different animal, with loyalty rather than profit being the deciding factor in shareholding. Football fans, in general, must be considered easy marks by shysters and carpet baggers businessmen. :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised the share price is holding up, considering all the innuendo, rumours, mud-slinging, fantasy, fiction AND facts that are bouncing around. That sort of thing, whether there be any truth in it or not, is usually enough to put a share price into a tail-spin.

I suppose football clubs are a different animal, with loyalty rather than profit being the deciding factor in shareholding. Football fans, in general, must be considered easy marks by shysters and carpet baggers businessmen. :(

You know that the company valuation fell by another 3.36% today? The shares are now closer to what No. 8 termed a "diddy fantasy" than they are to the initial high. They're not dropping off the chart (yet), but a day where the price holds up is getting to be the best you can expect.

True high time they got daryl king off it. And 4 ex rangers players Dalziel,Johnstone, Wishart and Rae too.

Dalziel the Motherwell fan...DJ the Dundee United fan and Fraser Wishart the St Mirren fan. I take it the Rae is Alex Rae and he is very rarely on these days. You missed out Ian McCall the Queen Of the South supporter.

Anytime I place a bet in-play, it takes at least 30 secs for it to go through, unless it's on Betfair then it's 2 or 3 secs

AH ! the fixed time you can place a bet so you can't place an instant bet by delaying your bet to give you the worst odds possible :lol:

If you using betfair,gamble at the game you are at so you can at least give yourself a chance even if it's a slim one ie free kick or lob or rounding the keeper.

Gambling is a mugs game anyhow if you gamble a lot as the odds are always against you somehow and if they can improve their own odds they will do it.

Dalziel the Motherwell fan...DJ the Dundee United fan and Fraser Wishart the St Mirren fan. I take it the Rae is Alex Rae and he is very rarely on these days. You missed out Ian McCall the Queen Of the South supporter.

No matter what he slavers on the show,Dalziel is not and never has been a Motherwell fan.

That's in the same way that John Greig is a Hearts fan.

AH ! the fixed time you can place a bet so you can't place an instant bet by delaying your bet to give you the worst odds possible :lol:

If you using betfair,gamble at the game you are at so you can at least give yourself a chance even if it's a slim one ie free kick or lob or rounding the keeper.

Gambling is a mugs game anyhow if you gamble a lot as the odds are always against you somehow and if they can improve their own odds they will do it.

Spot on there.

You missed out Ian McCall the Queen Of the South supporter.

That's a laugh.

McCall's ego is such that he can't possibly immerse himself in support for anything as collective as a football team.

One of many highlights of our recent Ramsden's Cup final was the need for Alba to imterview him surreptitiously because each time they did it with full lighting, the Queens fans burst into song suggesting onanistic tendencies.

Just a little something to provide context to the direction of Rangers International Football Club's future. But of course this is just the company...

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

post-7176-13674776900401_thumb.jpg

I, for one, discount it. "ahmed".... doesn't know anything.....

FAO Hellboy.

Whats the legal situation regarding 11 SPL clubs resigning without giving two years notice?

Its 11 SFL clubs who were pissed off at the vote taken by the SPL last week so have resigned from the SFL to join said SPL they are pissed of at

Its 11 SFL clubs who were pissed off at the vote taken by the SPL last week so have resigned from the SFL to join said SPL they are pissed of at

Exactly!…..and beautifully presented, if I may say so.

You sir, are a poet!

Hellboy will have a job on his hands if he's to top this post.

Archived