Charles Green's share issue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's normal rules stoned..........here not so much. I took my dad to the Bun bar one end-of-season Sunday as we were itching to see the end-of-season EPL games from Man U and Chelsea (and didn't have Sky Sports at the time). In th Buck n Hind they didn't even bother switching the teles on as the Ranjurs were not on and me + an 84 year old were about to get our heads kicked-in as didn't know the funny handshake/weren't wearing the 5 stars.

Clearly bullshit. It's mindblowing how you guys spend your day speaking in lies to each other :lol:

That's normal rules stoned..........here not so much. I took my dad to the Bun bar one end-of-season Sunday as we were itching to see the end-of-season EPL games from Man U and Chelsea (and didn't have Sky Sports at the time). In th Buck n Hind they didn't even bother switching the teles on as the Ranjurs were not on and me + an 84 year old were about to get our heads kicked-in as didn't know the funny handshake/weren't wearing the 5 stars.

Are you sure that's the reason and not that you abused the locals and staff because you could not watch the match you wanted?

As already mentioned, there was a 50,000 share deal late yesterday and another one this morning. The sites I have looked at do not indicate whether they were sales or purchases but the deals before and since are noted. Anyone know why this might be?

As already mentioned, there was a 50,000 share deal late yesterday and another one this morning. The sites I have looked at do not indicate whether they were sales or purchases but the deals before and since are noted. Anyone know why this might be?

Seller has requested delayed release note. Normally done to prevent a run on the offer price by other smaller sells getting settled ahead of the larger one.

Works in the same way for buys.

It was not a wind up, you just got it incredibly wrong and not content with this you just go and make up more shite.

Needless to say you got it wrong again, I will simply quote yer post so I can remind you of this when the accounts are released.

Has Hellboy ever gotten anything right?

I honestly can't think of anything.

The price paid is the exact middle of the bid/offer price. The websites use the price paid in comparison to the price to buy or sell to indicate if it is a buy or sell. When the price is right in the middle, they don't discern.

Seller has requested delayed release note. Normally done to prevent a run on the offer price by other smaller sells getting settled ahead of the larger one.

Works in the same way for buys.

Bollocks, see above. Delayed notification can be employed to prevent a disordely market but that isn't the reason why the price is not marked as a buy or sell.

The price paid is the exact middle of the bid/offer price. The websites use the price paid in comparison to the price to buy or sell to indicate if it is a buy or sell. When the price is right in the middle, they don't discern.

Bollocks, see above. Delayed notification can be employed to prevent a disordely market but that isn't the reason why the price is not marked as a buy or sell.

Thanks for your attempt at explaining it to me , I think I 've got it. They are using the price as an indicator. It should still be a buy or sell tho'. The info must be somewhere.

I realise that one can sell shares without there being a ready buyer. The stockbroker (?) will buy up little lots in order to sell at a later date. However I am still puzzled by the deal on 50,000 yesterday afternoon. They are showing as having been dealt at zero price. The other 50,000 is showing at mid price but must still be either a buy or sell. Then we have today's buy of 50,000. Just coincidence, I suppose.

Not that it matters really, the price is right, the price is going down. :)

It was not a wind up, you just got it incredibly wrong and not content with this you just go and make up more shite.

Needless to say you got it wrong again, I will simply quote yer post so I can remind you of this when the accounts are released.

Bookmark it then Tedi :)

One thing I have consistently got right is your club is going to post losses this season when the final accounts are released.Chucky claimed in the prospectus they will post a loss of £3.5 million and I claim it will be 3 times that or more.

The figures I posted may be not exact but make for reasonable deduction by some actual figures and some projected figures based on the interim accounts.

You claim to be a smart fellow Tedi ! what's your predicted loss or profit :huh::lol: and roughly how much will it be in a number and post it !.Don't weasel out by saying you don't know until the final accounts,because that would made you look stupid shooting me down saying my posts are pish but can't produce your own.That's akin to calling someone a liar when they do not even know themselves what is the truth and = hypocrite.

Why would I try and guess when I am not in charge of all the figures, that is called making shite up, purely your domain.

So you insist on claiming I'm making up shite but you can't be sure if I'm not because you can't produce a rough breakdown of the figures yourself then ?.

Yes some bits I did get wrong or off target slightly but always came back with the same result £10 million plus deficit :P .

Negative goodwill ! nearly the same as the IPO value.

Share capital ! nearly as much as predicted revenue income and out by £2 millionish mibees.

May have mistaking some figures for others but still in the same ball park :lol: £10 million plus deficit :)

I am sure,

you said the £35.2M included ST money amongst other things....you made this up.

you said the IPO money was negative goodwill....you made this up.

It is what you do, when you do not have all the facts or more commonly fail to understand them.

I am 100% right when I simply call it PISH

You are extremely good at doing PISH this I will concede.

I mistook some figures for others because they were close to the figures I had ! what's the problem if it gets resolved but still shows the same end result ?.I'm not a fucking accountant and neither are you and you have made some real fuckups on here but you don't see me banging on about your meltdowns do ya ?.

The Clone Rangers are going to post losses of over ten million ! now tell me that's pish.

You've seen my revised figures with all the wee mistakes rectified and they can't be argued with too much can they.

If you feel it's something to bang on about that I got some things wrong to make you feel superior then your going to look even more fucking stupid than me if what I now post is in fact very close to he truth.

Yes they are also pish, you are still ignoring the other £13M worth of investment (amongst other glaring errors) that the statement details.

If you are such a financial genius then post what Rangers will be posting as a loss then roughly.

I've had fun trying to find out how bad the finances are at Ibrox were as you have done feck all but counter post with out actually knowing yourself.

You are shite at debating Tedi :1eye you claim to be right but don't have the facts to back your argument up as a whole but nitpick some of the admin errors I've made :lol:

Until things (Whytes role for example) are clearer then thats maybe a smart move.

Until things (whether Tesco or Redrow are buying the property, whether the whole kit and caboodle is rubber ducked) are clearer, it's probably the smartest move any of the Orcs have ever made.

Archived