Charles Green's share issue

This is not normal behaviour.

Seriously do you think that no one can double check your figures?

Theres a little thing on the internet called .....

Google.jpg

Which makes most of your posts ridiculous.

Just think how useful it would have been for your lot to find out about Craig Whyte when he set his eye on your old club, eh?

Oh, hang on, I forgot.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about I blow a £13M hole right through your figures, which totally destroys the rest of the shite you made up?

You say; '(1) The interim accounts at the top state that total income raised including the IPO and ST & sponsorship up until December was £35.2 million.This will be more as on the days sales of tickets and merchandise and the one cup tie revenue.Could be another couple of million there about.'

I say bollox; (1) The £35.2M is made up entirely of investment funds. The £35.2M does not contain a single penny of the ST money or any of the other stuff you just made up.

Now I will give you a clue where to find this info, it clearly states and confirms exactly what I say.

Look at the 3rd bullet point in the interim results under operational highlights and read what it says.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/296

If your brain understands this then perhaps you will see that it destroys your whole argument, it is only 1 of about 7 things you got completely wrong with your w**k stained analysis.

When you understand this then alongside your complete misunderstanding of what negative goodwill is then maybe then you will start to understand why I cannot be arsed dissecting the shite you write and simply say "PISH"

:) now isn't that better Tedi and we can move onto how bad the finances really are ! made you so irate you actually posted something I picked up wrong on and you had to go and check it :P .That I'll give you and sometimes I just wind up up a little and is hardly a five star mistake.

We can now add £1.2~ million to the running costs by adding Murray park,pushing up the running costs to £23.9 million and getting close to that £26 million plus I said.

Are you still confident there Tedi ?

The interim stated £9.6 million generated for 7 months and I know they add deferred income as the months pass so we can simply do some arithmetic to achieve what the Club itself will possibly generate from the £9.5 million figure.For the next 5 months it will generate £6.8 million giving a grand total of £16.3 million generated.On the other hand we can do some simple arithmetic to predict the clubs total running costs according to the interim figures released,£16.6 million for the first 7 months and the other 5 will cost another £11.86 million bringing the total running costs to £28.46 million.Deducting the running costs from the revenue generated comes to a £11.86 million deficit.Rangers have sold on the day tickets from December and are not included but may give some extra income but can't be too much after tax for 7,000 average more fans for 9 home games mibees a million more but are other hidden outgoings too ! who knows?.

More arithmetic for you ! £16.3 million plus the IPO cash comes to £38.5 million and add in the extra possible gates and merchandise of £1.2 million and subtract the projected running costs of £28.46 million and that comes to £11.24 million in the bank NICE BUT ! there are the other costs to take from this amount like transfer money,inherited debt and purchases totalling £6.4 million leaving £4.84 million in the bank BOOOO and we haven't even deducted the boards bonuses either.

There is like I say a ten million plus black hole in Rangers finances that Green needs to plug nest season.Do you think Rangers will make ten million more than this season with only £4.5 million in the bank at the end of the season if your lucky.

Before you rubbish my post again you do the sums from the figures in the interim accounts for 7 months and work it out to 12 months from them.

Green thought he bought a stallion only to find out it's donkey eating more in money than it can produce money in labour.

This historical football debts thing Tedi keeps going on about are transfer related. Does that mean that Tedi thinks Rangers are never going to dabble in transfer market again? Does that mean that Rangers, who struggled to keep atop of the pile whilst overspending to the death of the previous company are not going to try their hand on the transfer market in the future.

It's all well and good saying these specific debts are historical but when you have absolutely no decent players and have to build a team from scratch but the future costs of the team will be similar or greater, given the circumstances.

Just think how useful it would have been for your lot to find out about Craig Whyte when he set his eye on your old club, eh?

Oh, hang on, I forgot.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..............'google eyed b*****d' they called him, too. :) (eventually)

This historical football debts thing Tedi keeps going on about are transfer related. Does that mean that Tedi thinks Rangers are never going to dabble in transfer market again? Does that mean that Rangers, who struggled to keep atop of the pile whilst overspending to the death of the previous company are not going to try their hand on the transfer market in the future.

It's all well and good saying these specific debts are historical but when you have absolutely no decent players and have to build a team from scratch but the future costs of the team will be similar or greater, given the circumstances.

but but but Jig is world class...........ain't you heard???

It was not a wind up, you just got it incredibly wrong and not content with this you just go and make up more shite.

Needless to say you got it wrong again, I will simply quote yer post so I can remind you of this when the accounts are released.

£7 mill loss in 7 months - I'lll await your post with baited breath!

Watch for Green including 2 years of season tix in 1 year accounts

£7 mill loss in 7 months - I'lll await your post with baited breath!

Watch for Green including 2 years of season tix in 1 year accounts

He's already said he's doing that - it was in a TV interview where Sally was doing the "rabbit in headlights" thing in the seat next to him. The look of confusion on the Pieman's face, trying to work out how Charlie could work this magic, was fucking priceless. It looked as if he was thinking, "hey, if we can get the Horde to pay twice a year, this could be doable". :lol::lol::lol:

No8 knows all aboots the Buck n Hind too Tedi!

Bring me one o yer spare Gers tops or I'll get refused! - exact opposite of a 'normal' pub for wearing colours!!!!!!

Plenty of pubs have rules about colours on match days, going either way, I've not been to the Innes recently but for long enough it was home colours only on a match day.

Your annimosity towards this establishment has me guessing that you might be a gobby shite when pished and have found yourself on the pavement outside after going in to wind up the buns.

I have drunk in a Rangers bar, in Aberdeen colours, in Glasgow on a League cup final day which Aberdeen were contesting against Dundee, had no trouble, got pished and enjoyed the match.

It's all about how you conduct yourself when visiting others.

He's already said he's doing that - it was in a TV interview where Sally was doing the "rabbit in headlights" thing in the seat next to him. The look of confusion on the Pieman's face, trying to work out how Charlie could work this magic, was fucking priceless. It looked as if he was thinking, "hey, if we can get the Horde to pay twice a year, this could be doable". :lol::lol::lol:

I know WRK - I remember Green being pwoud, very pwoud about it - hearing him say it was incredible, who does he think he's fooling by having 2x season tix in 1 year accounts.....................oops I forgot, it was the bums Loyal

Plenty of pubs have rules about colours on match days, going either way, I've not been to the Innes recently but for long enough it was home colours only on a match day.

Your annimosity towards this establishment has me guessing that you might be a gobby shite when pished and have found yourself on the pavement outside after going in to wind up the buns.

I have drunk in a Rangers bar, in Aberdeen colours, in Glasgow on a League cup final day which Aberdeen were contesting against Dundee, had no trouble, got pished and enjoyed the match.

It's all about how you conduct yourself when visiting others.

That's normal rules stoned..........here not so much. I took my dad to the Bun bar one end-of-season Sunday as we were itching to see the end-of-season EPL games from Man U and Chelsea (and didn't have Sky Sports at the time). In th Buck n Hind they didn't even bother switching the teles on as the Ranjurs were not on and me + an 84 year old were about to get our heads kicked-in as didn't know the funny handshake/weren't wearing the 5 stars.

Are people still bickering of this? We know that the true blue bums will never admit what their Director of Cummunications said abooots deid, so no point - everyone and the Director knows.

No point if the bums are hanging to a website that I could take a £15k salary cut to go manage properly and change in 5 mins.

So your using JT as being on your side when he's changed his opinion?

Also who is this everyone apart from deranged P&B users? :lol:

Archived