Simple Question: Do you think the payments were loans or wages?

Wages or Loans?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why? Your moral repugnance doesn't make me teary, It makes me think you're a bit of a dick.

Well the feelings mutual. Your choice to support a morally repugnant club makes me think you're a bit of a dick. You have an unhealthy obsession with Rangers football club, you should seek help.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the feelings mutual. Your choice to support a morally repugnant club makes me think you're a bit of a dick. You have an unhealthy obsession with Rangers football club, you should seek help.

Why are you under the impression that everything you type on here hasn't been said a thousand times before? Your first post on here mentioned Celtic. Your very first one :lol:

Are you obsessed?

Why are you under the impression that everything you type on here hasn't been said a thousand times before? Your first post on here mentioned Celtic. Your very first one :lol:

Are you obsessed?

I love my club more than I hate yours. Doubt the same could be said about you. I was responding to another post for my first comment. I genuinely thought 'saville nonce corporation' was a nickname for your club. Maybe due to both Pacific shelf and the bbc's fondness of sweeping disgusting acts under the carpet, my mistake.

I love my club more than I hate yours. Doubt the same could be said about you. I was responding to another post for my first comment. I genuinely thought 'saville nonce corporation' was a nickname for your club. Maybe due to both Pacific shelf and the bbc's fondness of sweeping disgusting acts under the carpet, my mistake.

25 minutes to come back with that? :lol:

You love your club and yet your first ever post on here was about Celtic :lol:

You're really not very bright at all are you?

25 minutes to come back with that? :lol:

You love your club and yet your first ever post on here was about Celtic :lol:

You're really not very bright at all are you?

Some people have a life away from a football forum you know, believe it or not you're opinion isn't particularly important to me. The irony in you questioning my intelligence is hilarious when you're main source of income is probably your giro

Some people have a life away from a football forum you know, believe it or not you're opinion isn't particularly important to me. The irony in you questioning my intelligence is hilarious when you're main source of income is probably your giro

Wee tip. The bottom of the thread will show you which users are in the thread. You were. For 25 minutes :lol:

My opinion matters so little to you yet you keep coming back? :lol:

Again with 'the done to death" giro patter. You are about as original as the new Rangers tribute act.

So if they were loans when are they going to be paid back ?

I'm always going to give you both barrels, rip the pish, put you in your place etc then i see that picture of wee Stuart and end up all happy smiley.

How did you feel when they died ?

It must have been a difficult time for you , not to worry , you have your hatred of Celtic to get you by.

Chin up :)

My teams still playing in the same kit, same stadium, same training ground, same manager, same badge. We're still the biggest supported team in Scotland and we're still being obsessed about by pen state supporters. Also Uefa and the sfa recognise all of our honours. Unlucky pal, but just because you believe something to be the case, doesn't mean it is.

Wee tip. The bottom of the thread will show you which users are in the thread. You were. For 25 minutes :lol:

My opinion matters so little to you yet you keep coming back? :lol:

Again with 'the done to death" giro patter. You are about as original as the new Rangers tribute act.

I must be an IT whiz, because I've discovered a way to minimise a web page whilst its still open. I may give bill gates a call to inform him of my momentous discovery.

I must be an IT whiz, because I've discovered a way to minimise a web page whilst its still open. I may give bill gates a call to inform him of my momentous discovery.

Why did you minimise it? Was it to go another website? But, but, but I thought you had a life away from the internet?

Still not caring about my opinion. Still coming back. :1eye

Please show me where I stated I was away from the Internet? I said football forum you moron.

Oh so you have a life away from a football forum? Just not away from your computer :lol:

Still not caring about my opinion. Still coming back. :)

It's a tax dodge, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Can it be proven though?

Still stinks to think that Rangers titles were all won on the back of gaining an advantage through this year in year out.

How can you be proud of that?

Archived