MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Seething with jealously.

Enjoy that, couldn't have picked a better one to head to Vegas for. Did you get tickets face value? If so how much did they cost?

Cost about £300 each for the tickets, a lot further back than I would like but it'll be worth it for the experience I think.

Got booked into the Bellagio pretty cheap as well.

Cost about £300 each for the tickets, a lot further back than I would like but it'll be worth it for the experience I think.

Got booked into the Bellagio pretty cheap as well.

I think the MGM is known to be a good view from wherever you are in the arena. It'll be brilliant regardless of seat to be honest.

I'm a complete casual fan, presume the fight this weekend will start at a similar time to boxing fights in Vegas? 4-5ish?

Saturday night in US and Sunday morning here. Main card will start about 3am with main event around 4.45/5am.

This fight seems to be attracting a lot of casual fans (which is great, by the way), so for anyone who doesn't know, The UFC Youtube channel has a lot of good content in the lead up to fights that let you get to know all the fighters on the card(s).

Me and my mate have just got tickets for 194 next weekend. Flying out to Vegas on Friday and come back Monday. Can't wait for it.

You won the lottery? Jealous.

Can't wait for this weekend there is going to be some phenomenal fights. The closer it gets I fancy Rose, Chad and Aldo in the 3 main events.

Is the Fight Night with Paige Van Zant not on British tv and just on fight pass ?

http://sport.bt.com/ufc/fighting-fixture-list-ufc-in-2015-S11363950123584

It's on BT Sport by the looks of it.

EDIT - I think the poster above is right and that's just a list of UFC events.

Edited by BradHorse

You won the lottery? Jealous.

Can't wait for this weekend there is going to be some phenomenal fights. The closer it gets I fancy Rose, Chad and Aldo in the 3 main events.

No not quite, my mate just split up with his girlfriend and they had been saving to buy a house, now that he no longer needs the money for that we decided to go this weekend.

Unfortunately we get there too late to go to the Edgar vs Mendes card.

No not quite, my mate just split up with his girlfriend and they had been saving to buy a house, now that he no longer needs the money for that we decided to go this weekend.

Unfortunately we get there too late to go to the Edgar vs Mendes card.

Hopefully you'll bump in to a few of the fighters on the Saturday!

Been watching all the build up videos now, getting pumped for a phenomenal week of MMA matchups.

The contrast is striking between the VLogs of Aldo, McGregor, Weidman and Rockhold. Aldo and his cronies pumped to f**k, smacking shit in the gym still. McGregor all about getting his movement flowing. Weidman doing family and serious stuff. Rockhold being a teenager.

Who's everyone got for the major fights on each card?

The main event is incredibly hard to call which is what makes it such an exciting match up. The fact I have money on Aldo by Decision and McGregor to win in first round speaks volumes about my clueless prediction. Edging towards McGregor knocking him out though.

Co main is Weidman by points for me. A potentially great fight to be had there.

Slightly overlooked is Nelson v Maia. If it turns into a grappling match it could see some sexy as f**k ji jitsu results.