MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Think the weigh ins got to Ronda. Holly just dominated her. Meisha or a Ronda rematch next for Holly?

Loved the staredown at the fight. Rousey doing her usual angry stuff, Holm calmly looking at her like, "Yeah, whatever kiddo".

Rousey previously said she won't reappear until UFC 200. Has to be someone else before a rematch, she was outclassed.

Rousey underestimated Holm and more importantly, Holm seemed to know she would. It was the confidence of the performance that made the difference. Holm went in there knowing that she could win and went out and fought that way. Many of Rousey's opponents have been too respectful.

I'm not interested in a Tate contender's fight, given that the result is obvious.

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/dana-white-tony-hinchcliffe

Dana White did a podcast with Joe Rogan on the plane back from 193. Only just started listening so I don't know if it's any good but in case anyone is interested there it is.

ETA - I'm about an hour in and it's pretty shite...

Edited by BradHorse

Ruslan Magomedov just randomly followed me on Twitter. It's just a shame that I'm not even a fan of his.

Followed me also. Must just search UFC hashtags then hit follow on every tweet to get some support.