MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Gameplan for Whiteford was poor, but I think that's about his level. A good fighter but unlikely to make any real waves. Ray however I have much higher expectations.

Breese looked immense. Scary potential in that. The finish was pretty brutal.

Gameplan for Whiteford was poor, but I think that's about his level. A good fighter but unlikely to make any real waves. Ray however I have much higher expectations.

Breese looked immense. Scary potential in that. The finish was pretty brutal.

Yep. Whiteford seemed pretty one dimensional tonight.

He was banking on catching Elkins when he stepped forward and caught him with a few but nothing special and he had no back up plan afterwards.

Edited by Central

Whiteford is a grade A bell end and just bot got enough for the UFC. I don't know why anybody thoughy he stood a chance over Elkins.

He is an embarrassment the way he acts in interviews. He thinks he is a Scottish Conor McGregor...in reality he sounds like he has tourettes. He is a roaster.

Whiteford is a grade A bell end and just bot got enough for the UFC. I don't know why anybody thoughy he stood a chance over Elkins.He is an embarrassment the way he acts in interviews. He thinks he is a Scottish Conor McGregor...in reality he sounds like he has tourettes. He is a roaster.

This. I root for him in fights but he acts like a tit. At the Glasgow open workouts he did interviews in his sunglasses. He cried like a bitch when he wasn't on the main card as he seemed to think he was the sole reason the UFC came to Glasgow. Following the fight he cried like a bitch when he didn't get a bonus.

Had to unfollow him on all social media cause his chat was rancid.

This. I root for him in fights but he acts like a tit. At the Glasgow open workouts he did interviews in his sunglasses. He cried like a bitch when he wasn't on the main card as he seemed to think he was the sole reason the UFC came to Glasgow. Following the fight he cried like a bitch when he didn't get a bonus.

Had to unfollow him on all social media cause his chat was rancid.

You must be the only other Scot I've met who agrees.

You don't have to support him just because he's Scottish. The guy is a fucking bell end and is an embarrassment.

Stevie Ray on the other hand is a good fighter, fun to watch and a good guy. The compmete opposite from Whiteford. I'm actually quite happy Whiteford lost.

You must be the only other Scot I've met who agrees.You don't have to support him just because he's Scottish. The guy is a fucking bell end and is an embarrassment.Stevie Ray on the other hand is a good fighter, fun to watch and a good guy. The compmete opposite from Whiteford. I'm actually quite happy Whiteford lost.

True. I want to like him but he makes it nigh on impossible by being a massive whalloper. Whereas, like you say, Ray is very much the definition of a gid c**t.

Had a brilliant weekend in Dublin, just a shame Paddy lost in the main event as it would of went mental if he did.

Enjoyed the Q+A at the weigh-ins with Rothwell, Holloway, MacDonald and Arlovski.

Had pretty decent seats as well.

post-17512-144595600343_thumb.jpg