MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Silva looked like a deer in the headlights walking out and during the announcements. Performance-wise it looked like there's a switch in his head that flips on and off at random - the confident, game, loose, impressive Anderson of old; a tentative, afraid, stiff, mediocre worn out shell of a man. Gotta feel for him and understand his breakdown at the end, but I think his heart has gone and he will bow out.

Can't remember the last time I was even vaguely impressed with a performance of either Diaz brother. Corner fucked him over badly in the 5th not telling him to go all out.

Edited by banana

Can anyone claiming Diaz won the first please rewatch first instead of remembering the first 90 seconds where Anderson refused to come forward? Because if that's not what's causing the confusion then I don't know what the f**k you were watching.

Some of those rounds were borderline but there definitely a case for 50-45 there through certain eyes, don't think that's an outrageous score at all.

Gracie needs to get his cornering sorted out, them telling Diaz he just had to cruise in the 5th was a disgrace, he was well behind.

Lab apparently "took their time" with the tests. I wonder why? :rolleyes: MMA is such a farce at times.

For the record I had 49-46 Anderson but there's no way Diaz won two rounds. Anderson won the fight comfortably, without really dominating. Diaz seemed asleep for the final couple of rounds.

Equally, there's no way Diaz didn't win at least one round.