MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Had planned to, but think I'll pocket the £400-500 cost of the weekend away for something else.

Card isn't brilliant, but that doesn't necessarily mean the fights won't be. I think the tickets are more expensive, especially compared with the Fight Night Belfast, which was a cracking event for the money.

Not going to moan about the UFC not putting on good events here, as Glasgow, Manchester and Belfast were well worth it in the past 18 months.

Sonnen vs Ortiz tonight, can't say I'm too fussed who wins but would be better for bellator if it's sonnen as it's Tito's last fight.

Got a feeling Tito will sub him.

Ward vs Daley should be class, hoping for something similar to Daley vs Diaz which is still 1 of my favourite all time fights/rounds.

Spike tv not showing it here until next Saturday night which is a joke in this day and age.

Don't know how many times I've watched Diaz vs Daley. Top 5 fights of all time for me.

Sonnen looked a good deal smaller than Tito at the weigh in, and looked like it dawned on him too. Love a good bit of armchair psychology from the weigh ins!

I'll be streaming it, at least the last two fights anyway.

(As an aside, did anyone see the clip of Sonnen destroying tito in regards to his ex Mrs? The whole press conference just went 'ohhhhhhhh!' Was really funny, if harsh.)

Don't know how many times I've watched Diaz vs Daley. Top 5 fights of all time for me.
Sonnen looked a good deal smaller than Tito at the weigh in, and looked like it dawned on him too. Love a good bit of armchair psychology from the weigh ins!
I'll be streaming it, at least the last two fights anyway.

(As an aside, did anyone see the clip of Sonnen destroying tito in regards to his ex Mrs? The whole press conference just went 'ohhhhhhhh!' Was really funny, if harsh.)

The absolutely cringey lion chat from Tito and the Jenna Jamieson comment was hysterical. Hope Sonnen wins but looks a bit flabbier than usual. Guess he's missing that TRT boost.

Where will be showing this tonight? 

Nobody UK wise has it live so stream only.