MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

A sexy fight but the bullshit interim belt is not so sexy. McGregor only just won the belt and will be back in the summer. Is it going to be standard now to just launch interim belts at every contender fight now?

A sexy fight but the bullshit interim belt is not so sexy. McGregor only just won the belt and will be back in the summer. Is it going to be standard now to just launch interim belts at every contender fight now?

I'm not too bothered when it comes to this fight as it now means it's 5 rounds instead of 3 rounds which can only be good with these two monsters.

I'm not too bothered when it comes to this fight as it now means it's 5 rounds instead of 3 rounds which can only be good with these two monsters.

Certainly one positive out of it. More time for mad grappling and Khabib whispering evil into Fergusons ears.

I think it's necessary, Conor might come back towards the end of 2017 and you know fine well he's not coming back to defend his belt either, he'll be straight up to Welterweight.

Except we don't know that for sure. I bloody hope not though.

3 hours ago, port-ton said:

Interim belt or not it would be 5 rounds.