MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

I saw Reis fight in Glasgow in an absolute barnstormer v Owen Roddy. Fell for him that night so will hear absolutely nothing of ill will against him. He will however get murked by DJ.

The only positive is that it's a fresh opponent for DJ. Always nice to have a title fight on a Fox card too.

There will be some decent tear-ups that night.

47 minutes ago, Stevieda said:

When was the Paul Craig fight? Was it before the prelims? I think I watched 9 fights this morning and hours want amongst them

Headlined the early prelims, exclusive on Fight Pass

Edited by Christophe

I had Wonderboy winning that. Thought it was a pretty clear 48-47. Woodley taking the round he got a takedown and the round he got the knockdown, wasn't enough for a 10-8 that round either. He done absolutely nothing in the other rounds. Wonderboy didn't do much but clearly threw more and was moving forward the whole time in those rounds. Shit fight anyway.

Lando Teymur rightly got FOTN (only bet I got to place before mcbookie stopped taking my bets for business reasons apparently) shitebags.

That strawweight woman, cani mind her name looked very very good. She's going to be top 5 maybe better.

UFC 211 is going to be amazing.

Stipe Miocic vs Junior Dos Santos.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jessica Andrade.

Demian Maia vs Jorge Masvidal.

Frankie Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez.

Eddie Alvarez vs Dustin Poirier.

Henry Cejudo vs Sergio Pettis.

David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko.

plus a few others.

Lauzon won't be getting ray down I don't think, can see ray winning by ko.
Frankie Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez on Ufc211 just announced, some fight that.

Stevie Ray and Paul Craig having a bit of a go at each other on twitter, Craig's a dick tbh when you go back and look at what was all said.

ION Robert Whiteford is back fighting this weekend in Manchester against Nam Phan, decent fight card with plenty of names on it, live on YouTube this sat. Hope he wins, if he does he'll probably be back in the UFC for July. If Ray beats Lauzon I think he's got a chance of headlining, or maybe Calderwood vs Paige Van Zant. That's my guess anyway.

1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

Lauzon won't be getting ray down I don't think, can see ray winning by ko.
Frankie Edgar vs Yair Rodriguez on Ufc211 just announced, some fight that.

Stevie Ray and Paul Craig having a bit of a go at each other on twitter, Craig's a dick tbh when you go back and look at what was all said.

ION Robert Whiteford is back fighting this weekend in Manchester against Nam Phan, decent fight card with plenty of names on it, live on YouTube this sat. Hope he wins, if he does he'll probably be back in the UFC for July. If Ray beats Lauzon I think he's got a chance of headlining, or maybe Calderwood vs Paige Van Zant. That's my guess anyway.

Is the fall out not from a couple of years ago?