MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

That was a cracking card. Barbosa showing class by not continuing to hit a clearly KOd opponent and nearly getting his leg broken by an over enthusiast flying ref! Belfort is done. He needs to call it a day. I'd say the same of Rua, he looks to have had too many Chute Boxe gym wars and looks slow and weary, but you can't argue with that win.

That was a cracking card. Barbosa showing class by not continuing to hit a clearly KOd opponent and nearly getting his leg broken by an over enthusiast flying ref! Belfort is done. He needs to call it a day. I'd say the same of Rua, he looks to have had too many Chute Boxe gym wars and looks slow and weary, but you can't argue with that win.

Do think Shoguns win flatters to deceive a little. 205 is a pretty meh division outside the top five and Villante to me really is a bit jobby.

That high knee from Barbosa was fucking brutal!

What's the best way to get tickets?   

Join fight pass and get them through that? 

www.ufcfightclub.com

thesun.co.uk/sunufc

www.thessehydro.com/ufc-registration-for-the-sse-hydro.aspx

This being on a Sunday is a bit shit/awkward. Hoping for a decent headliner for this 1 after Bisping Laitezzzzzz last time.

Reckon we'll get Calderwood or Ray as main event but hopefully something bigger, doubt it though. My guess is Calderwood as she's been after a fight for a while now and they've not booked her. Possibly Ray if he beats Lauzon impressively.

Would like the UFC to sign Danny Henry and resign Whiteford for this also, potentially 5 Scottish fighters on the card would be cool.