MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Were these tickets not in the region of £120 when they launched? Other than the hardcore, there's not enough names on the card to justify the casual fan attending if that's the prices.

Were these tickets not in the region of £120 when they launched? Other than the hardcore, there's not enough names on the card to justify the casual fan attending if that's the prices.

Around £50 working up to £200. Just not as strong a card as last time plus on a Sunday. Mates texting me that atmosphere however is just as good as last time and I will say it was fucking special at the last one.

5 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Paul Craig getting flattened was fairly satisfying.

Why? He's always come across as a decent guy but has been done by higher level opposition.

Unlikley to see him in the UFC again I feel.

Why? He's always come across as a decent guy but has been done by higher level opposition.
Unlikley to see him in the UFC again I feel.

I just didn't like his shit with Stevie Ray, made him look really bad imo.

I'd agree we'll not see him again, he's way out of his depth, I can't believe he actually won a fight in the UFC!

Hopefully Ray and Calderwood get wins shortly.