MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

The Brown vs Camacho fight is well worth a look. I don't want to spoil it but it had both the respect factor and violence that I absolutely love about MMA.

I mostly agree though... if you've got fucking Bec Rawlings as your co-main event then you just urnae a good card m8.

Fair enough, 2 of them were against top ranked welterweights and the Diaz fight was about 5 years ago and at 155lbs. Not saying he deserves the next shot, my point was he deserves it more than Diaz at the moment. Personally, if I had to pick one it'd be Lawler.

That Shanghai one is an absolute shiter aye. If it was on usual time I'd probably just bet to make it interesting but I think it starts at 12pm our time tomorrow? f**k that... Soccer Saturday will get my attention.

Am I mad for fancying Aldo next week btw? He's 5/2 to win against Holloway's 1/3... that doesn't seem right to me. Aye... Holloway beat him soundly but Aldo won the first two rounds in that fight. He got caught with a peach of a left and it was just Holloway domination from then on. I bet on Aldo the last time so I dunno if I'm just thinking with my heart as opposed to my head but it's Jose fucking Aldo. He got starched by McGregor in easily the most embarrassing and devastating loss in UFC history and then came back and absolutely dominated and controlled Frankie Edgar at UFC 200. Why can't he come back against Holloway?

I really like Aldo's price. I was wrong the last time they fought so I may well just be wrong again but I'd put it at a 50/50 fight... so Aldo's price is appealing.