MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

I think I throughly enjoyed the main card last night, however I was steaming drunk when watching it live. Genuinely thought Hunt was going to win that fight and looked decent the majority of it. Caught well though.

Tremendous win for Werdum who was otherwise getting nowhere against Hunt. Has to be the worst #1 contender in a very long time, Velasquez, assuming he ever gets fit, will annihilate him. Props to Hunt for not flying in to engage on the ground after a knockdown, been watching Fedor v Werdum perhaps!

Edited by banana

The video is even worse. You actually see the ear explode.

It was the pressure from the cauliflower ears from years of brutal grappling. That would not happen to a normal persons ear.

If that happened to someone like big nog or randy it would be like sparking a grenade in a watermelon

The whole card is pretty stacked, especially for a Fight Night event, but the main event is mighty sexy. I fucking love Edgar but can't call this one.

You love using american mma lingo don't you?

They will stand and bang

They have a war

One of them will get rocked

I bet you call nappies diapers

You love using american mma lingo don't you?

They will stand and bang

They have a war

One of them will get rocked

I bet you call nappies diapers

Errrm I only see the one example of Americanisms in my posts being the one you have highlighted. Seems quite a small thing to get so wound up about duuuuude ;)

I think Green wins that one as well but his talk of retirement would slightly worry me in terms of his mental state.

You are out of your minds if you think green beats edson fucking barboza. Barboza might have the best standup in all of mma even although he has been caught a couple of times. If you watch him you will struggle to find a better striker on earth other than anderson at his peak or possibly aldo and pettis. He is top 5 in all of mma in my opinion and have heard he has been grappling big time recently to stop take downs.

barbosa by 1st or 2nd round tko