January Transfers

I don't think many of the Killie fans are crying wee salty tears at GGH leaving, they just don't get why we are furiously ejaculating left, right and centre over him returning to the promiseland.

It's just that some players and teams fit together like hand and glove... This is the case with GGH and Dundee.

He WILL be a better player at Dens than Rugby Park.

He WILL inspire his team mates to perform at a level they did not know previously possible.

He WILL come back to haunt you.

AND...

He WILL get to shag everyone's wife.

* Even if he's shite, I'll still love him.cool.gif

good post, you're clearly too sensible to be a dundee fan :P

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tesselaar isn't getting a game just now - like Harkins he has struggled with the step-up. Maybe a wee £100k bid would prise him back.

please god, that would be fantastic, even a wee 20k bid would be brilliant, or in fact if they just took him back for nowt

all we'd need then is some club daft enough to take lee johnson off our hands, and i think i'd come in my pants

please god, that would be fantastic, even a wee 20k bid would be brilliant, or in fact if they just took him back for nowt

all we'd need then is some club daft enough to take lee johnson off our hands, and i think i'd come in my pants

20k would cover the interest you're paying on your debt for about a month.

I can see how that would excite you.

20k would cover the interest you're paying on your debt for about a month.

I can see how that would excite you.

20k for another player who is absolute shite and struggles to get in the team, certainly would excite me

Tesselaar isn't getting a game just now - like Harkins he has struggled with the step-up. Maybe a wee £100k bid would prise him back.

Desperately showing your knickers to all, in hope of a few coppers?

..or in fact if they just took him back for nowt

I understand your concerns about Shiels not being able to get the best out of a player that Lennon had plucked from obscurity, but I think it's fair to say Tesselaar has shot his bolt.

Both Goncalves and Ngoo did brilliantly on their respective debuts. It'll be interesting to see what level of performance we can expect when it's a cold and wet Wednesday evening out of the glare of the national press. So, er, this Wednesday then.

In terms of transfers for us, we know we need a LB. Carey did excellently in the semi-final but even if it's for cover we should be looking to bring someone in. With luck, anyone who was in two minds about joining us will see the scoreline yesterday, Goncalves' contribution and it'll convince them. That and having a cup final to play for too.

There's a young Irish left back who was linked with Dundee earlier this season named Lee-Ryan Toland. He was with Newcastle United last season and apparently quite highly rated. I followed him on twitter and he's arrived in Glasgow today for a weeks trial. Just wondering if it could be with St Mirren since they are looking for a LB.

Ryan Noble of Sunderland linked with a loan move to Hearts.

Are you allowed anyone else in? I thought it was 1 for 1 (daft as it is) and that Wilson and Ngoo had filled those spaces.

Are you allowed anyone else in? I thought it was 1 for 1 (daft as it is) and that Wilson and Ngoo had filled those spaces.

Wyllie left the youth team. He had a professional contract so I'm guessing it'd be replacing him.

Wyllie left the youth team. He had a professional contract so I'm guessing it'd be replacing him.

Correct. 3 out, 2 in so far.

Was he a sacrificial lamb or was he genuinely not good enough? Would seem harsh on the lad if he was chucked out just so you could bring in a loan player.

That said, Wilson and Ngoo are cracking captures when you consider the amount of room you've had to manoeuvre.

There's a young Irish left back who was linked with Dundee earlier this season named Lee-Ryan Toland. He was with Newcastle United last season and apparently quite highly rated. I followed him on twitter and he's arrived in Glasgow today for a weeks trial. Just wondering if it could be with St Mirren since they are looking for a LB.

Just had a quick look and he's tweeted this..

SjcGih2.jpg

Archived