January Transfers

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if it's the same player's mouth that I heard it emanate from wink.gif

To try and injury one of your OWN players never mind a fellow pro, shows a distinctly poor attitude... better off without him in my opinion.... just as well he is ineligible for Sunday if true, as he may not have lasted the 90 mins anyways.

What a complete pile of pish. Punting experienced players for peanuts so you can blood youngsters when there is circa £100k per place at stake. Yes it all makes perfect sense.

I like Killie. I desperately want them to sort themselves out. But stop kidding yourselves FFS.

Have you looked at the league table recently? We're not in the position to bleed youngsters in (Beast thread anyone?), and if they were to be utilised then we'd have suffered further, their confidence would have been knocked and their growth would have been stunted. These are facts, not an opinion, because we simply don't have the creativity and time to allow them to prosper in the first team at the moment nor are they near ready.

Your current strikers have hardly been performing though have they? 6 goals between the 3 first choice ones. If McIntosh and Boyle were given first-team chances then they could, as you said before "sink or swim". You're just assuming they'd be bad. Maybe they would be, but the current strikers have been bad too. For all you know they could have been better. Look at Griffiths last year, he was pretty poor but Hibs stuck with him and he has gained experience and come on to be brilliant this year. I think if you'd given McIntosh and Boye experience they would have improved. Not saying make them the only two strikers but have them and two others and given them plenty of games. It's all pretty irrelevant now anyway I suppose but I think Smith's made a bit of a mistake.

Your current strikers have hardly been performing though have they? 6 goals between the 3 first choice ones. If McIntosh and Boyle were given first-team chances then they could, as you said before "sink or swim". You're just assuming they'd be bad. Maybe they would be, but the current strikers have been bad too. For all you know they could have been better. Look at Griffiths last year, he was pretty poor but Hibs stuck with him and he has gained experience and come on to be brilliant this year. I think if you'd given McIntosh and Boye experience they would have improved. Not saying make them the only two strikers but have them and two others and given them plenty of games. It's all pretty irrelevant now anyway I suppose but I think Smith's made a bit of a mistake.

I give up! :lol: Basically, your article is a lot of pish, but defend it all you want.

What a complete pile of pish. Punting experienced players for peanuts so you can blood youngsters when there is circa £100k per place at stake. Yes it all makes perfect sense.

I like Killie. I desperately want them to sort themselves out. But stop kidding yourselves FFS.

Have you seen any of the crop of youngsters play my friend ?

Time will tell I guess.... but every players has to be tried and tested at some stage... if their good enough their old enough.... I have no reason to doubt KKs decisions so far.

Not badly but one of the youth players was on the physio table for treatment.

It's a mans gemme FFS. If these challenges were as horrendous as they were made out to be then all three would've been on the physio's table.

It all sounds like sour grapes to me. Funny how this has only been mentioned since he's left.

When your Gizzillions in debt, raising 100k in a week smacks of total desperation.

The managers says 'Harkins must stay' almost simultaneously as the chairman is selling him so he can play against you 2 days later.

It's all part of a plan I'm sure.

When your Gizzillions in debt, raising 100k in a week smacks of total desperation.

The managers says 'Harkins must stay' almost simultaneously as the chairman is selling him so he can play against you 2 days later.

It's all part of a plan I'm sure.

But can he play ? According to your fellow supporters he will be ineligable as part of the deal.

But can he play ? According to your fellow supporters he will be ineligable as part of the deal.

No we have promised MJ not to play him. We didn't want to club a baby seal to death.

Why would you care though - he's shite. :lol:

Of course he is going to play. That's what you got the 5k for.

Why would you care though - he's shite. :lol:

I dont care mate.... as for 5k... which figment of your imagination did u pull that figure from?

Archived